King of the Hill reboot is in the works

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I wonder if they will “kill off” Luanne by saying she is living somewhere else or will they find a voice that can match Murphy’s like what Family Guy did with Cleveland.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if they will “kill off” Luanne by saying she is living somewhere else or will they find a voice that can match Murphy’s like what Family Guy did with Cleveland.
It did not cross my mind. Brittany Murphy's comedic timing was perfect. I would not want them to replace her with another voice actress. It would be a good opportunity for them to introduce another character instead.

jwitten82

Reaction score

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I love that show, been for it to return. Gonna be interesting. They're also remaking Beavis and Butt-Head, they're gonna be older too and have kids
Isn’t B&BH going to be on Comedy Central or Adult Swim? I remember that commercial about them returning and Butt-Head said MTV was old.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Isn’t B&BH going to be on Comedy Central or Adult Swim? I remember that commercial about them returning and Butt-Head said MTV was old.
I'm not sure, but I'm remember reading an article about them returning

dsturgeon

Reaction score
The other animated shows that came out around this time, family guy, Beavis and buthead, South Park, aqua teen were all shock comedy, one line type of shows. King of the hill was more like an actual show with themes, plots and morals

It is only a prediction

Old king of the hill themes

-Crazy old war father with out dated ways

-Hank was the main character- straight edge, sport loving, hard working, good guy

-Bobby is the crazy son with weird ways

New king of the hill theme

-Hank is the Crazy old father with out dated ways

-Bobby is the new main character pushing current social order and the new way

That boy aint right turns into the dad aint right

Last edited:

rynochop

Reaction score
Yeah, I never got it..thought it was just an animated sitcom

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Give her throat cancer and a voice box.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Obviously, John Redcorn actually fathered Dale's son, but there's another one I wonder about. Ever notice Bobby much more resembles Bill than Hank? Hmmmmmm.