King stole Favre's ball!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
king2.gif

lmao

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Funny thing is if someone tried that after eating the King's new breakfast sandwich, they probably keel over from a heart attack

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
abersonc said:
Funny thing is if someone tried that after eating the King's new breakfast sandwich, they probably keel over from a heart attack
They'd never make it on to the field :D

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
All I know is if some Goofy SOB like that was standing outside my window or watching me sleep, I'd be trying to explain, to the police, why I felt the need to burie this guy in my back yards in the middle of the night.

That guy is disturbing looking. McDonalds probably made millions off these commercial without ever lifting a finger.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ABQCOWBOY said:
All I know is if some Goofy SOB like that was standing outside my window or watching me sleep, I'd be trying to explain, to the police, why I felt the need to burie this guy in my back yards in the middle of the night.

That guy is disturbing looking. McDonalds probably made millions off these commercial without ever lifting a finger.

ahh but the creepiness is part of the fun.

I think the commericals are great.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
LOL. So you think you are a cool and stuff now because you got that awesome sig?

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:

I've thought the exact same thing. That one of the guy in the woods cutting a tree down and this weird looking king popping out of nowhere, is creepy! :D

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
All I know is if some Goofy SOB like that was standing outside my window or watching me sleep, I'd be trying to explain, to the police, why I felt the need to bury this guy in my back yard in the middle of the night.

That guy is disturbing looking.

Very weird character. :confused:

Nice video work on the Farve play though.;)

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
I've thought the exact same thing. That one of the guy in the woods cutting a tree down and this weird looking king popping out of nowhere, is creepy! :D

I think I'd be chopping more than trees that day. :D

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I like the one where the King is in bed with the guy. Is it just me or does that one have some serious sexual overtones (not that there is anything wrong with that)?

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
abersonc said:
I like the one where the King is in bed with the guy. Is it just me or does that one have some serious sexual overtones (not that there is anything wrong with that)?

I better not touch this one.:eek:

morasp

Reaction score
You know that almost looks as contrived as the sack Favre gave to strahan.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy said:
Damn, everytime I see that King dude it makes me want a Cheeseburger.
Yeah me too...from anywhere BUT Burger King :D