Kingsbury: cellphone breaks

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

lostar2009

Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with that but to sit for 20 mins then break lol. Maybe a hour long meeting etc.

Jipper

Reaction score
This is actually pretty intelligent; he has recognized a distraction and is offering a solution to insure more attention

Problem is college is kids, nfl is adults and at work...good luck with that

Sydla

Reaction score

EST_1986

Reaction score
wonder if he will clap and slap butts when they post twitter updates

its called a break, he's just saying what it truly is.

paladin

Reaction score
Another reason I'm really glad I'm no longer part of the workplace.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Im so glad this guy isnt coaching this team. He will be out of the nfl in 2 yrs.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26368658/kingsbury-allow-cardinals-cellphone-breaks

Kingsbury said Tuesday at the NFL owners meetings that he'll implement "cellphone breaks" during team meetings. He did something similar while coach at Texas Tech but will adapt it for NFL players.

"They're itching to get to those things," he said.

Haha, I originally read that as he was going to break their mobiles if he saw them texting. Blimey, that would've been interesting.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This is actually pretty intelligent; he has recognized a distraction and is offering a solution to insure more attention

Problem is college is kids, nfl is adults and at work...good luck with that

Agreed. It's not a bad idea actually.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im so glad this guy isnt coaching this team. He will be out of the nfl in 2 yrs.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26368658/kingsbury-allow-cardinals-cellphone-breaks

Kingsbury said Tuesday at the NFL owners meetings that he'll implement "cellphone breaks" during team meetings. He did something similar while coach at Texas Tech but will adapt it for NFL players.

"They're itching to get to those things," he said.

If he fails it will be because he drafted Murray, not because of his cell phone policy...