Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Get used to the name. Everyone on the draft show says their gut feeling is Dallas will draft him round 1. They say Dallas is comparing his traits to Tyler Smith and will draft based on projections.

The draft show is usually right on the Cowboys 1st round pick.

Hardline

Reaction score
Get used to the name. Everyone on the draft show says their gut feeling is Dallas will draft him round 1. They say Dallas is comparing his traits to Tyler Smith and will draft based on projections.

Has Jane Slater made a statement on it yet?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Name has been building steam. Not the guy people want, but I think he will be a good OT. I think he will be an Anthony Costanzo caliber player

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I will be livid if they take him at 24 with murphy still there..
These guys have locked in on one guy the last couple of years and nothing seems to change their mind. The only exception is Ceedee Lamb and Parsons( because Horn and Surtain were gone) . When they trust their board they do a better job. When they draft based on need and projection that’s when they struggle IMO.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
These guys have locked in on one guy the last couple of years and nothing seems to change their mind. The only exception is Ceedee Lamb and Parsons( because Horn and Surtain were gone) . When they trust their board they do a better job. When they draft based on need and projection that’s when they struggle IMO.
Murphy won’t be there

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
If its with a trade back, I'm all for it.
Well from what the rumors are all the guys except maybe Guyton and Morgan will be gone before 24, that includes Barton,Frazier,Mims and Fautanu. So you could try to trade down but you might lose him as an option when he is drafted ahead of 29-31 whatever.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Left tackle is one of the most valuable spots in the game and Kingsley is 21 years old. He would be in my top 5 players the Cowboys would pick in the first. 1. Barton 2. JPJ 3. Oregon St. Tackle 4. Washington tackle 5. Kingsley.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I think people get caught up in the media scouts ratings compare to the actual scouts. In my opinion, he is a better prospect than Guyton, who many have projected to the Cowboys throughout the process.

There are some positives, can play either tackle spot, allows Tyler to stay inside at guard and is very athletic. Most believe his issues are fixable with coaching. Yes, sounds a lot like Tyler but probably the better pass protector of the two at the same stage where Tyler is better in the run game

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’ll take him over Guyton all day long. But a trade back is absolutely ideal

RS12

Reaction score
Last week Broaddus said he was hearing they were down to JPJ and Barton. Now it appears Barton will go before the Cowboys pick. Today Broaddus said JPJ or Suamatia. Broaddus added he was still hearing negative medicals on JPJ and Latu and Wilson.

Last edited:

rambo2

Reaction score
Last week Broaddus said he was hearing they were down to JPJ and Barton. Now it appears Barton will go before the Cowboys pick. Today Broaddus said JPJ or Suamatia. Broaddus added he was still hearing negative medicals on JPJ and Latu.
I'll go with Murphy or a trade back for Zach Frazier or Jordan Morgan.