Twitter: Kinlaw apparently has bad knees and a bad hip

ksg811

Reaction score
Depends on the exact medicals. Is this an immediate concern or a longevity concern? If I can get 5-6 great years out of him before his body fails he's well worth it. If he breaks down in his first 4? No thank you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My chaisson dreams are all but over now,i doubt we trade up for him.
Falcons are gonna screw us. Just like when they got Takk McKinley....they are gonna get Henderson or Chaisson. Its just going to depend if someone is a reach. Someone is always picked too high in the draft. Hopefully this still happens. Always a tackle that comes out of nowhere and gets drafted too high.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Depends on the exact medicals. Is this an immediate concern or a longevity concern? If I can get 5-6 great years out of him before his body fails he's well worth it. If he breaks down in his first 4? No thank you.
So 4 years is a no go but 5 years is ok? I take this approach for a later round. But in the 1st? I need more than 4 years from him.

Carson

Reaction score
Falcons are gonna screw us. Just like when they got Takk McKinley....they are gonna get Henderson or Chaisson. Its just going to depend if someone is a reach. Someone is always picked too high in the draft. Hopefully this still happens. Always a tackle that comes out of nowhere and gets drafted too high.

Rumor is they want to move up. Likely targeting Henderson

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yeah but mind you Myles Jack hasn't been nearly as good as people said he would.
Has nothing to do with some knee that would cut his career short. If it did he wouldnt have gotten a top 5 extension. Im taking Kinlaw easily. You got dudes on here wanting Diggs but not Kinlaw lol

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I'm thinking the Cowboys pass if there's any meat to this story. Coming off the Taco bust and LVE only playing a little more than a season before having to undergo neck surgery, the team will likely be less inclined to "gamble" here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with some knee that would cut his career short. If it did he wouldnt have gotten a top 5 extension. Im taking Kinlaw easily. You got dudes on here wanting Diggs but not Kinlaw lol
I don't watch enough of Jack to know. I remember looking at mocks earlier in his college career that had him as a top 10 pick. Some even top 5. So I expected him to be one of the best linebackers in the league at some point.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I've been saying all along he had bad knees. This isn't new news.
What does bad knees mean? What is the exact issue and what other players have had it. If its something manageable hes the obvious pick. For all the people begging for Irving to come back they wouldnt have to ask anymore.

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
What does bad knees mean? What is the exact issue and what other players have had it. If its something manageable hes the obvious pick. For all the people begging for Irving to come back they wouldnt have to ask anymore.

Top 15 talent, bad knees usually means arthritis.