Kiper Invitational chatter

Carter

Reaction score
Only if they let go Irving or Lawrence which wont happen. Lawrence will get tagged.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Send me a pick for the Rams.
Speaking of the Rams, have they announced what they gave up for Marcus Peters?

Last I read it was not their first rounder. Hard to imagine why KC would dump him for less unless something is really wrong with him.

Alexander

Reaction score
Only if they let go Irving or Lawrence which wont happen. Lawrence will get tagged.
If they took Davenport it would mean that they have given up on Charlton after just a year. I just don't see it. The Cowboys almost always pick a first round player that is supposed to step right into the line up.

Carter

Reaction score
Davenport is 250 lbs so he has the weight of a LB. Not really a DE in a 4-3 anyway.

Plankton

Reaction score

Last I read it was not their first rounder. Hard to imagine why KC would dump him for less unless something is really wrong with him.

They don't have a second rounder either thanks to the Sammy Watkins trade. Looks like it's a third and perhaps a 2019 pick. Only reason to delay the compensation terms is if the Chiefs took a loss on the trade terms.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I didn't see anything official so I didn't factor it into this mock.

Alexander

Reaction score
They don't have a second rounder either thanks to the Sammy Watkins trade. Looks like it's a third and perhaps a 2019 pick. Only reason to delay the compensation terms is if the Chiefs took a loss on the trade terms.
I guess they are hoping that remaining quiet will keep their fans from rioting. Unless Peters has a couple of strikes against him drug wise or something, that is just a fire sale price for him.

Plankton

Reaction score
I guess they are hoping that remaining quiet will keep their fans from rioting. Unless Peters has a couple of strikes against him drug wise or something, that is just a fire sale price for him.

It is, but the dude must be a dumpster fire. He did have issues coming out of Washington, so it wouldn't be completely surprising.

Alexander

Reaction score
It is, but the dude must be a dumpster fire. He did have issues coming out of Washington, so it wouldn't be completely surprising.
Maybe he stole the last pork chop right out from under Reid's nose.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I love Marcus Davenport for Dallas.
With Payne off the board....Davenport was the highest rated DL.
I dont see it as having anything to do with Taco but 100% David Irving.
If they are preping to move on from him,that is a big puzzle piece to replace...and thats where Davenport comes in.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching the St. Browns in the green room is just heartbreaking.

Last edited:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Dallas selects Davenport in April I assassinate Jerry on live tv.
No more projects

Alexander

Reaction score
Watching the St. Browns in the green room is heartbreaking.
John Brown is going crazy ala LaVar Ball.

lavar-ball-karate.gif