Kiper Invitational Chatter

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please use this thread for the mock and let the sign up thread die.

It appears the first several teams are ready to pick tomorrow morning. So don't think we won't get to you for awhile. Be ready. You can never tell how quick it will move. My advice is if you won't be able to monitor throughout the day send me a list to pick from. Otherwise we will make the pick for you and you will be given a white RB.

For those about to mock.....

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Verdict

Reaction score
Washington at 15 may be willing to move down a little. May also be willing to move up a few spots depending on who is on the board at about 10 or so.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Washington at 15 may be willing to move down a little. May also be willing to move up a few spots depending on who is on the board at about 10 or so.
Sounds like Carolina at 16 as well.
Probavly wont know until the draft starts unfolding,but always willing to entertain offers.

tm1119

Reaction score
Pretty quiet...hopefully there’s some action once the mock starts.

With that said, Giants #6 pick is open for trade

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Smell it!!! Raiders looking to move down...And are here for the day.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Cards shock everyone...and take Kyle Murray. :omg:
I offered 3 #1's for the top pick...and Chris said no. He must have a boner for someone.

I just don't see how Bosa is a fit for Arizona since they are gonna go to the 3-4. Huge bust potential....

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
gettyimages-847145822.jpg

6'5 280....

Gonna anchor the left side on run downs.. Gives them versatility to move inside on passing downs.

tm1119

Reaction score
No trade ups? I’m missing a 3rd and will be very reasonable with mybasking price

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Cody Ford...top 5. Didn't see that coming.:omg: Won't shock me if the Bucs start over w/ a QB....and take Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio St.

GettyImages-879146404-775x465.jpg

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
No trade ups? I’m missing a 3rd and will be very reasonable with mybasking price

Welcome to my world....wanna deal down...and ZZZZZZZZZZ. I can't see the Giants taking a QB....not @ 1/6. :popcorn: