Kitna: Dak ready for week one

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw s stat recently that had him rated as the 28th most aggressive QB in the league last year.

Before Dak throws a pass over 10 yards he needs the following to occur...

1. 10 seconds to make up his mind and have his slow release throw the ball.
2.The opposing CB to have fallen down.
3. The WR or TE to be at least 5-7 yards from any defender.
4. As there a good chance the ball will be inaccurate the WR has to be able to jump at least 2 yards off the ground to catch it.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Naw I don’t ride for Romo. I’ve let him bow out gracefully into the sunset. He doesn’t seem to be hurting much lol.

This guy will sell you on the fact that Dak is a better QB than Romo was.
Don't waste your time wiht rocyaice a dedicated Dak Employee....

phildadon86

Reaction score
He had Zeke and the best OL in the league.

He may not have either to start the season this year
So he had a top ten defense last season missing key parts of his OL and had Zeke and still won 11 games? Yeah he sucks

HungryLion

Reaction score
Before Dak throws a pass over 10 yards he needs the following to occur...

1. 10 seconds to make up his mind and have his slow release throw the ball.
2.The opposing CB to have fallen down.
3. The WR or TE to be at least 5-7 yards from any defender.
4. As there a good chance the ball will be inaccurate the WR has to be able to jump at least 2 yards off the ground to catch it.

Wonderful breakdown. Just tremendous scouting in your part. :clap:

jnday

Reaction score
1) Dak was a monster once we traded for Cooper last year.

2) Funny seeing someone sporting a Dez Bryant avatar pic ripping Dak for being “average.” At least Dak has a job.
Dez would still have s job if he played with a QB that was capable of throwing back shoulder passes and accurate slant passes.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez would still have s job if he played with a QB that was capable of throwing back shoulder passes and accurate slant passes.

Dak Prescott is the Cowboy Anti-Christ has done away with Romo-Dez-Beasly-Linehan-our long ball game- and now working on making Zeke his next victim.
WR come to Dallas to die.....and Coop wants 2000 yards lol ya right maybe with another QB Coop man .....
Mark my words fellow fans he will go down in history as one of the biggest mistakes if not the biggest GM Jerry has ever made!

Nav22

Reaction score
“LOL good one!”

-Amari Cooper

renny

Reaction score
Kitna doesn’t seem like a sugar coater to me. I’m taking the man at his word. Go Dak! Go Cowboys![/QUOT
Don't understand how some so called Cowboys fans hope for Dak to fail. They must be really miserable he is the QB of America's Team.