News: Kitna Has Been In Mike White’s Shoes Before

CCBoy

Reaction score
Kitna Has Been In Mike White’s Shoes Before
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/extra-points

Kitna’s Value To Cowboys Second-Year QB (June 3)

So much offseason focus, and rightfully so, is on the impact new quarterbacks coach Jon Kitna will have on starter Dak Prescott.

Kitna's experience extends to the Cowboys' backups, too.

A former 16-year veteran on four NFL teams, Kitna began his playing career competing for a backup job behind Warren Moon in Seattle. He knows exactly what it’s like to be one snap away from the huddle and how to prepare for that scenario.

It’s a valuable resource for second-year quarterback Mike White, a fifth-round pick by Dallas a year ago...

kskboys

Reaction score
White n Rush improvement is how I make guage the effect of the work Kitna is putting in. We saw where those guys were last year. Development of the backup QBs is highly necessary.
Rush is pretty much as good as he'll get.

White is a complete unknown. Warms my heart that we have a guy who might be able to actually develop him!!!!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
With the quality of our backup offensive linemen this year I'm excited to see how our backup QBs look.

Last year, to be fair, neither had an opportunity to show much.

Party on dudes.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
I have to check if Dak has surpassed Kitnas franchise record for longest rushing TD by a QB yet.... brb

Still stands @ 29 yards out.
Daks longest is 17, so far.

erod

Reaction score
Would prefer that Kitna’s been in Tom Brady’s shoes before.
If he had, he wouldn't be working 80 hours a week for relative chicken scraps at this point in life.

InTheZone

Reaction score
White n Rush improvement is how I make guage the effect of the work Kitna is putting in. We saw where those guys were last year. Development of the backup QBs is highly necessary.
Also take into account the performance of the o-line, our backups were not blocking for anyone last year

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Don't knock it, my wife's work pumps hanging off her toes during a little hanky panky is quite stimulating.
Are you implying her pedial digits are of such dexterity that while all her other assets are fully involved,,, the beat goes on?:eek:

conner01

Reaction score
If he can make one of them a viable backup option that’s huge
If he can make white a viable starting option then that’s the holy grail

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"It hurts my vag when people talk about our backup, instead of check down Charlie".. "anybody got in midol?" "let's develop check down Charlie first"