Twitter: KM 2nd interview with the Dolphins early next week

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ok, so let's say he leaves....who you got as the next OC?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he has a real chance.....keep in mind their GM won a power struggle with Flores.

Jerry seems confident that Moore will be staying. Interesting that he would say that ahead of a second interview with Miami next week?

:huh:

Aven8

Reaction score
We all want this but I could see them going with Nussmeir or Philbin. That would be scary. We wouldn’t want Dak to learn a new offense and all….

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We all want this but I could see them going with Nussmeir or Philbin. That would be scary. We wouldn’t want Dak to learn a new offense and all….

Philbin is as pass happy as the rest of the offensive coordinators who have passed through here.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry seems confident that Moore will be staying. Interesting that he would say that ahead of a second interview with Miami next week?

:huh:
He wants us to believe he is the "all seeing, all knowing". Why, he even developed a strategy for keeping McCarthy happy while letting rumors run rampant. All part of a plan so well designed no one can figure it out and the last person you want trying to explain it is him.

leeblair

Reaction score
All the prayers in the world won’t land that idiot a HC job
Maybe you should find a team named after Dak and you'll be happier.
Moore is no idiot. Dak isn't helping him, though.