Knee Jerk Draft Wish List

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
BPA in any order:

1 Tech (Since forever)
LB (We need 2, General Lee is long in tooth)
Safety (Both Free and Strong)
DE
CB

That's all I got....

Sydla

Reaction score
There are way more holes on this team than people realize.

OG/OT
TE
WR
S
LB
DT

Holy hell. I'll be honest, if we are picking in the mid teens and the best player on the board is say the OG Nelson or OT McGlinchey from ND, I don't even blink about drafting them.

And by the way, Stephen, it might be time to spend a bit of cash this offseason in FA. Enough with these Nolan Carroll dumpster dives you nitwit.

funkytown

Reaction score
There are way more holes on this team than people realize.

OG/OT
TE
WR
S
LB
DT

I think you can fix the OG/OT problem with one player. Get a stud Right Tackle and move La'el Collins back to Left guard. That would fix both spots. Collins hasn't been horrible at RT but I think he is a better LG.

I don't agree with most people who think DT or DE is a problem. I think we have the makings for a good D-line if we can keep them healthy and off suspension. Rookie pass rushers often struggle, we need to give Taco some time before we label him a bust.

Now LB is a must. I don't Jaylon ever being that dominant Hall of Fame player he could have been before injury. This team needs a stud LB to pair with Lee.

VACowboy

Reaction score
I want good football players at any position but QB And maybe RB. We need some speed on the offensive side of the ball.

ghst187

Reaction score
The offense puts up 30 and 31 two weeks in a row and we still lose. Unprecedented... Time to build the defense....

Agree to some extent. You put a decent coach at D.C for us and we could at least be passable and win almost all our games when the offense puts up 30 or more points. There are coaches that have done more with less.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think you can fix the OG/OT problem with one player. Get a stud Right Tackle and move La'el Collins back to Left guard. That would fix both spots. Collins hasn't been horrible at RT but I think he is a better LG.

I don't agree with most people who think DT or DE is a problem. I think we have the makings for a good D-line if we can keep them healthy and off suspension. Rookie pass rushers often struggle, we need to give Taco some time before we label him a bust.

Now LB is a must. I don't Jaylon ever being that dominant Hall of Fame player he could have been before injury. This team needs a stud LB to pair with Lee.

Agree on the OL.

You overrated our DTs. Collins is struggling so who knows if he's really a player or not. And whoever plays the 1 tech is a disaster.

You might sell me on our DEs trending up, but our DTs are abysmal and that's still the case if Collins pans out.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We need to get on the blower ASAP now that Paea retired...

1-Tech or bust....

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Agree on the OL.

You overrated our DTs. Collins is struggling so who knows if he's really a player or not. And whoever plays the 1 tech is a disaster.

You might sell me on our DEs trending up, but our DTs are abysmal and that's still the case if Collins pans out.
I believe Collins is having a tough time - not struggling because no-one is worried about the 1-tech next to him. Irving is a rotational player, but not a starter. Put someone line Payne or Wilkins next to Collins and watch out !
I have faith that Collins is our future at 3-tech. Just give him a legitimate 1-tech next to him ...

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Warming up to anything that would strengthen the middle of the defense (DT, LB, S).

reddyuta

Reaction score
First step is to get rid of Marinelli,as long as he has been here we havent prioritized DTs.