Knew Serena Williams was good but damn

Ghost12

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To all the non-tennis-playing men who think they can win a point against Serena, watch this... <a href="https://t.co/GEDQb76KHt">pic.twitter.com/GEDQb76KHt</a></p>&mdash; EBC (@ItsBlackCulture) <a href="">July 19, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I could beat her on that day she showed up to a Wimbledon doubles match drunk out of her mind.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I wonder how they got the three lamest dudes in creation, all in one place, at the same time, while Serena was in town. That can't be a coincidence.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I am confused why a video of her hitting tennis balls at clearly uncoordinated dudes goofing off is supposed to be particularly impressive?
That's not. Its just the idea of regular dudes on the street who are amateurs think they can beat Serena just because she is a woman. Serena does things herself that her make her polarizing but random dudes coming for her is disrespectful. Its like the dude at your local YMCA that thinks he can play in the NBA just because he has a nice jumper.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
That's not. Its just the idea of regular dudes on the street who are amateurs think they can beat Serena just because she is a woman. Serena does things herself that her make her polarizing but random dudes coming for her is disrespectful. Its like the dude at your local YMCA that thinks he can play in the NBA just because he has a nice jumper.

Yeah...but random dudes didn't do that.

Master22

Reaction score
I guess athletes all over should start beating random nobodies who hurt their feelings saying they can do better. Would be entertaining.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I guess athletes all over should start beating random nobodies who hurt their feelings saying they can do better. Would be entertaining.
She was disrespected. You can file it under hurt feelings all you want, but you'd feel some kind of way if people belittled your profession and you are in the top 1% of people in the world at it. Her response is no more ridiculous than the guys who made the claims to begin with.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Didn't she lose to the 203rd ranked man who prepared for their match by smoking cigarettes and drinking beer?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
She was disrespected. You can file it under hurt feelings all you want, but you'd feel some kind of way if people belittled your profession and you are in the top 1% of people in the world at it. Her response is no more ridiculous than the guys who made the claims to begin with.
No she wasn't.

If she were to play in matches with anyone, and her opponent, just stood at the other end of the court, never moved, and never swung their racket, it's likely a much higher % would win a point than the % of those who said they thought they could win a point.

The % of people who could win a point is actually 100%. She should feel either flattered that so many guys think she is that good, or find it funny that 88% are that clueless.

Is she did feel disrespected, picking on clueless uncoordinated goofballs does nothing but make her look sad.

Last edited:

Master22

Reaction score
No she wasn't.

If she were to play in matches with anyone, and her opponent, just stood at the other end of the court, never moved, and never swung their racket, it's likely a much higher % would win a point than the % of those who said they thought they could win a point.

The % of people who could win a point is actually 100%. She should feel either flattered that so many guys think she is that good, or find it funny that 88% are that clueless.

Is she did feel disrespected, picking on clueless uncoordinated goofballs does nothing but make her look sad.

That and making it sound as if it’s some big achievement like the thread title. Honestly, I’ll concede to the fact that sometimes people are just annoying when it comes to thinking they could beat professional athletes and it would be funny to see them humbled.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
That and making it sound as if it’s some big achievement like the thread title. Honestly, I’ll concede to the fact that sometimes people are just annoying when it comes to thinking they could beat professional athletes and it would be funny to see them humbled.
Yep. It would be one thing if it was people saying they could beat her in a match, but that's not what it was.