Know anything about crypto investing?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
..interesting Ranch. I've been investing and working the market for last 5-6 yrs. Crypto is not new, been around since 2011 or so.

Back in 2015 one share/coin was going for $614.00. My budget would probably get me 2-3 shares. Heck, I didn't know what it was exactly. And surely was un-confident about it. Its digital money. Only exist in the cloud.

I didn't buy. Fast forward to now. As I write this a Bitcoin is going for $43,823. You can clearly see it was hit n miss. Bad luck on my part...lol... Just like the how market runs, pure randomness.

I'm been getting about 30% on my returns, which is nice. So my trade homework is paying off. ;)...

Here's my take. Its a rich man's game now. Who has $43,000 lying around to buy one share/bitcoin? Not many. I missed the boat, I'll admit that.

If had $43,000 right now, I still wouldn't buy. Unless your super rich, then you have more options and more loss without drawbacks.

Bitcoin is super volatile. Major shifts occur everyday. Its suspect to memes happening everyday. Not good sign for long-term investing.

I keep getting visuals that other currencies will be introduced. Down riding the worth of BC over time.

It could end up like Chuck E Cheese. Centralized money, only good in specific areas.

>>>GO Dallas. >>>>>

You're aware you can buy fractions of BTC, right?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
..interesting Ranch. I've been investing and working the market for last 5-6 yrs. Crypto is not new, been around since 2011 or so.

Back in 2015 one share/coin was going for $614.00. My budget would probably get me 2-3 shares. Heck, I didn't know what it was exactly. And surely was un-confident about it. Its digital money. Only exist in the cloud.

I didn't buy. Fast forward to now. As I write this a Bitcoin is going for $43,823. You can clearly see it was hit n miss. Bad luck on my part...lol... Just like the how market runs, pure randomness.

I'm been getting about 30% on my returns, which is nice. So my trade homework is paying off. ;)...

Here's my take. Its a rich man's game now. Who has $43,000 lying around to buy one share/bitcoin? Not many. I missed the boat, I'll admit that.

If had $43,000 right now, I still wouldn't buy. Unless your super rich, then you have more options and more loss without drawbacks.

Bitcoin is super volatile. Major shifts occur everyday. Its suspect to memes happening on personal opinions. Not good sign for long-term investing.

I keep getting visuals that other currencies will be introduced. Down riding the worth of BC over time.

It could end up like Chuck E Cheese. Centralized money, only good in specific areas.

>>>GO Dallas. >>>>>
Thanks...good info. I like flipping real estate...keeps me busy....I think I'll stick to that. Thank you sir.

Praxit

Reaction score
Thanks...good info. I like flipping real estate...keeps me busy....I think I'll stick to that. Thank you sir.
....thats awesome, Ranch. Good to know someone who does that.

In case, I'm ever in need of answers or questions. ..;).