Knowing we made the playoffs had to have some effect?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For us to come out so lifeless against this team after playing great football, please give your thoughts. We all know we're better than this. As a fan I can say I'm not really mad KNOWING our backup plan to this loss is that we have a playoff spot..

lukemartin79

Reaction score
For us to come out so lifeless against this team after playing great football, please give your thoughts. We all know we're better than this. As a fan I can say I'm not really mad KNOWING our backup plan to this loss is that we have a playoff spot..
Thats a LOSER mentality. You think like a LOSER

DStar22

Reaction score
It was essentially a playoff game for both teams, because we will not go all the way without playing at home for a lot of it.
one team came to play like it was a playoff game, Buffalo.

One team came to play a high school football game, Dallas.

That is all that needs to be, or can be, said.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The team played like dog crap and looked as bad as the Gnats and Panthers while doing it and you aren't mad? You sound like Jerry - "oh well, we lost, but we still locked up a low seed in the playoffs. Yeah for us!".

They still had a chance to go after the NFC East title and an outside chance at the #1 seed and totally crapped their pants. And you're happy about it....

Cmac

Reaction score
There should be concern......bad play creates bad habits, bad habits create bad play.......performance unacceptable.

Grenic

Reaction score
Anyone that watched that mess saw a team that was no where near prepared to play and was physically dominated. That has to concern everyone

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not as much of an effect as coming off a big division game and traveling. Those are usually letdown games. Had a feeling we'd lose, just didn't expect to get our teeth kicked in. Not sure why I didn't expect it, this is a rerun, I should know better.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you ok with losing every game the rest of the regular season “KNOWING” we are locked into the playoffs? That’s a helluva thought process. “hey guys, let’s take it easy for the next month and we can get serious come playoff time, we should be fine.”

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
“hey guys, let’s take it easy for the next month and we can get serious come playoff time, we should be fine.”
Maybe plan some trips to Cabo as well. What's the worse that could happen, right Romo? Witten?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
no effect. just a bad game all around. not a single person to blame. but the entire team. coaches on down.

CWR

Reaction score
Not at all. They knew what they had to compete for.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The news came out after the game that MM and players didn't know they made the playoffs until after the game.

The Cowboys simply got smashed in the mouth on both sides of the line. You should be really mad.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
They didn't come out lifeless.

The refs handed Buffalo 4 points and then took points off the board with the calls on ZM and Tyler.

Buffalo, like Dallas, is a game-script dependent team on defense. The refs handed them the script on a silver platter in the first quarter.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No excuses every time we play a top 15 team we get our butts handed to us. That's all there is to it. Do better prep. and better execution and we have a chance, but we don't.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Quinn has 3 weeks to figure out the run defense. The entire group has to be better.

Offensively it seemed they reverted back to the first few weeks.

Almost like against really good teams they go conservative. I would like to see aggressiveness no matter who the opponent is. Playing soft isn't the answer

silvernblu

Reaction score
Wrong game plan. And it was obvious what it should have been. so I question everything now.