Knowing we made the playoffs had to have some effect?

Dallasfann

Reaction score
They didn't come out lifeless.

The refs handed Buffalo 4 points and then took points off the board with the calls on ZM and Tyler.

Buffalo, like Dallas, is a game-script dependent team on defense. The refs handed them the script on a silver platter in the first quarter.

Refs and Cowboys spotted the Bill's 24 points in the 1st half. That's game at home or on the road.

Cmac

Reaction score
For us to come out so lifeless against this team after playing great football, please give your thoughts. We all know we're better than this. As a fan I can say I'm not really mad KNOWING our backup plan to this loss is that we have a playoff spot..
......then that thought process will surely be the recipe for an early exit.......surely.

JohnBoy

Reaction score
Yup. That plus knowing we have several players dealing with various levels of injuries, and tha fact that they knew Buffalo was going to come out vicious, because this game really mattered to them. Combine that with the rumor that like 10 Cowboys had the stomach bug this week, and well that sure explains the 4th loss of the season.

Next week's game doesn't matter all that much either, so not sure what to expect for that, probably another loss? If players are still banged up/sick, then maybe it even makes sense to not push it?

snadler

Reaction score
A team 7-0 at home, averaging 40 points a game, compared to 3-4 on the road averaging 21 points a game, don't realize that having home field is urgent to having a shot at the super bowl, became complacent because they clinched a playoff spot. If this is their logic, they are even dumber, even more horribly coached the I already thought

bigE79

Reaction score
For us to come out so lifeless against this team after playing great football, please give your thoughts. We all know we're better than this. As a fan I can say I'm not really mad KNOWING our backup plan to this loss is that we have a playoff spot..
With this team, anything is possible

Hardline

Reaction score
Let's see how learning they made the playoffs affect the eagles tonight.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They apparently didn’t know until after the game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If knowing we made the playoffs had some effect, we may not win another game the rest of the season. This team has a lot of quit in it.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They apparently didn’t know until after the game.
I find it hard to believe that no one knew they made the playoffs before kickoff. Even if that's true, what about during halftime? There's no one that keeps up to date with the rest of the NFL to inform them of this? Seems very odd to me. :huh:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Yea I'm looking forward to getting blown out of the water in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that no one knew they made the playoffs before kickoff. Even if that's true, what about during halftime? There's no one that keeps up to date with the rest of the NFL to inform them of this? Seems very odd to me. :huh:
And it shouldn't have made any difference because we all knew they were going to make the playoffs and we've known for over a month.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I honestly didn’t know they clinched…it’s weird they clinched before Eagles but are now second in the East. I’m not sure I believe they didn’t know but that’s what’s being reported.