ko simpson or jason allen?

StarMan2112

Reaction score
I think Jason Allen is the better player. But his hip injury scares me to death. I've read too many conflicting reports about it. So, I would have to go with Ko Simpson.

jumanji

Reaction score
ko simpson is 10 times better. it is too high to pick up at 18 though. he will go either late first or early 2nd. if he's there when our 2nd is up, take him. i would love lawson and simpson. honestly...a trade down to pick up another 2nd round pick would be ideal to go after simpson.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I was all for Jason Allen first, because he is, or was the better player, easily a first round talent, but that hip injury just looked nasty (saw it for the first time in his yahoo! scout video). Its hard to envision him fully recovering from that. Plus reports are that his injured leg is only 85%. I don't really trust him with physical contact, and I am afraid he will get injured again. Hopefully for him, he is able to have a full career, but Ko Simpson would be the much safer pick for the Cowboys.

I also must admit, I wasn't a huge Pat Watkins, but he definitely seems to be the vest of the rest.

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
Neither.........I'd much rather have Cedric Griffin (FS/CB Texas).

Griffin, will definitely be there when we pick in the 2nd and we should take him, if we really want to go the FS route.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Simpson because like a couple of people above said Allen's hip injury would scare me off.

VoR

Reaction score
actual29 said:
which wud u like to see on the boys?
One guy has an injury that might be degenerative and career threatening.
The other guy is raw but has alot of upside.

I'll take the guy with upside but raw playing ability.