Kobe to stay with Lakers

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
So what's their starting lineup now on the lakers?

PF Odom
SF Butler
C Grant
SG Kobe
PG Payton

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
So what's their starting lineup now on the lakers?

PF Odom
SF Butler
C Grant
SG Kobe
PG Payton

No way Grant is a center in the West. They need to do some lookin. Also, I laugh at Odom as a PF. Ha!

Actually, I laugh at a lot of that roster. I'm glad Kobe didn't go to the Clips. That would have been a much more dangerous team.

Can RoyWillisIll chime in? Isn't he a Laker fan?

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Was there really any suspense here? Donald Sterling makes Bill Bidwell look like a spending drunken sailor. Sterling has Mark Cuban money but will run over his mother to pick up a dime. Whereas Buss was willing to make him "Player/Asst-GM" Sterling only wanted him to sell tickets, nothing more.

Plus, Lakers can offer 7 years $136 mill, Clips can only offer 6 years $100 mill.

So, play for top recognized team in NBA, play for owner willing to spend and pocket $136 mill...or play in 2nd rate team in your own city for $100 million, and a cheap owner.

Kobe wanted to be like Mike, well - he already is. Jordan did the same stupid stunt in the late 90s...

jcollins28

Reaction score
Of course once he falls flat on his face then we will have to listen to the excuse's. Jordan had a better line up then this blah..blah...blah. Kobe could not even be as good as a zit on Jordan's ***. This guy is stupid selfish and over rated. Jordan alos would never be as dumb as to tell the Bulls to get rid of a guy like Shaq.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Danny White said:
No way Grant is a center in the West. They need to do some lookin. Also, I laugh at Odom as a PF. Ha!

Actually, I laugh at a lot of that roster. I'm glad Kobe didn't go to the Clips. That would have been a much more dangerous team.

Can RoyWillisIll chime in? Isn't he a Laker fan?

Now that they're about to sign Vlade, is it:

PF Grant
SF Odom
C Divac
SG Kobe
PG Payton

I can live with that. Seems like a decent team but one the Spurs can beat. Thank god Shaq is out of the west.