Korn III out today

cowboyblue31

Reaction score
Any Korn fans here?

I got the new album today, Korn III Remember Who You Are, off of Itunes.

I give 6/10.

I think the guys need to hang it up already.

Really was not that impressed.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
cowboyblue31;3458079 said:
Any Korn fans here?

I give 6/10.

I like a lot of their stuff, but was not a huge fan of their last release.

DemonBlood

Reaction score
Loved their first CD...The rest? Not so much. I'll give the new one a try though. Isn't there only 3 original members still in the group? Head and the drummer David both left right?

cowboyblue31

Reaction score
DemonBlood;3458182 said:
Loved their first CD...The rest? Not so much. I'll give the new one a try though. Isn't there only 3 original members still in the group? Head and the drummer David both left right?

yeah david and head both left the band.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
I heard a bit of this last night. I wasn't real impressed but I really need to listen to it again.

I like all their stuff up through Untouchables but they have fallen off a bit since then IMO. Follow the Leader and Issues are great CDs though. I never get tired of listening to them.

Arrius

Reaction score
I agee their first two cd's were awsome. I use to listen to them all the time. I don't really care for their new stuff.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Any Korn fans here?

I give 6/10.

I picked it up today. Sounds ok so far (only heard about 4 songs). I didn't like the last album too much, but really like/love most of their other ones. Having said that, if you get a chance to see them on this tour...GO!!!
I've seen them like 4 or 5 times and the most recent show in May at Roseland in NY was incredible! I've been to countless concerts in my life and the energy at that show was 2nd to none. It was palpable. They were absolutely amazing. I don't know if it was turning it up a notch for the crowd in NY or if most of the shows are comparable on this tour. If other shows on this tour are half as good, it's still worth the price of admission. They're one of the best live bands you'll ever see. Take my advice and check them out if you get a chance - you won't regret it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After their first CD it all went downhill. At this point I really don't care to listen to their new stuff. It's probably not mainstream enough to get on the local radio.

Bob Sacamano;3458503 said:
This isn't 1997, bro.
:laugh2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
DemonBlood;3458182 said:

head asked to come back but they basically gave him the finger

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Any Korn fans here?

I give 6/10.

listen to it more then once, im going on spin 2 and it keeps getting better and better, can't wait to see these guys on the 30th