Kosier injury update- FWST

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Kosier Injury Update
It appears as if the Cowboys made it through Sunday's game mostly injury free, that was until the second to last play of the game.
Guard Kyle Kosier, who missed the first two games of the season with sprained foot, appears have to suffered another injury to the same foot ... and this time it doesn't appear to be a good one. Not there is such a thing as a good injury.
The good news for the Cowboys is they have a capable backup in Cory Procter to replace Kosier.

- Mac Engel

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Damn,, I really think he was a big part of why the running game looked so good today.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I just had a feeling this might happen because he was two weeks ahead of schedule with the foot.

Come on Holland and Procter! I think/hope they can do it...:starspin

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully the news will be better tomorrow.

At least we are prepared. But still.....

Boysboy

Reaction score
This is the first I've heard-the local news didn't mention it, didn't see him getting helped off the field...nothing.

Hope Mac Engel is wrong on this.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Twice he's been hurt and twice we've never seen the injury. Weird.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Why was Kosier even active for tonight's game? You really have to wonder about some of these decisions.

This is just as dumb as having Hurd play in the final preseason game when we were already without Austin and Stanback.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
That certainly bites. Hopefully we can dodge a bullet and not have him miss too much time.

Nexx

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2277248 said:
Damn,, I really think he was a big part of why the running game looked so good today.

ahhh.. no. we ran right most of the time.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Nexx;2277587 said:
ahhh.. no. we ran right most of the time.

Not to change the subject too much, but man, that reminded me of just how much Columbo and Davis maul people.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Was it Kosier that Cullen Jenkins was abusing tonight? He was in Romo's face every time he dropped back it seemed.