Kosier missing link?

Kalyan

Reaction score
How about Kosier? It's 2 days late :). But I think he did a wonderful job of helping out Flozer instead of leaving him one on one with DE all the time. What do you guys think?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ykc;2427618 said:
How about Kosier? It's 2 days late :). But I think he did a wonderful job of helping out Flozer instead of leaving him one on one with DE all the time. What do you guys think?

I think it is good to have a starter back in the lineup.

marchetta

Reaction score
If you want to know how valuable Kosier is, just fast forward to the 2:55 mark of the 2nd quarter against Washington last week. In the 2nd quarter, with ~2:55 left in the half, Romo hits Texas Roy on 3rd & 5 for a 1st down. On that play, Kosier loses his shoe, and has to come out of the game. Proctor comes in for the next play, which is a passing play (oh god...), and gets beat instantly off the line. Romo ends up running for his life, hurries the throw, but completes it to Barber. However, that play was designed to go downfield, but he has to dump it off because of Proctor. He got beat going man-to-man, with no stunting, the instant the ball was snapped. That is pathetic! This guy shouldn't even be on the team, yet dressing for games. He can't even hold down the fort one freakin' play! ONE FREAKIN' PLAY!!! Why the heck is he on the team!? He's completely incompetent and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the field! Thanks for allowing me to get that off my chest.

Kalyan

Reaction score
marchetta;2427785 said:
If you want to know how valuable Kosier is, just fast forward to the 2:55 mark of the 2nd quarter against Washington last week. In the 2nd quarter, with ~2:55 left in the half, Romo hits Texas Roy on 3rd & 5 for a 1st down. On that play, Kosier loses his shoe, and has to come out of the game. Proctor comes in for the next play, which is a passing play (oh god...), and gets beat instantly off the line. Romo ends up running for his life, hurries the throw, but completes it to Barber. However, that play was designed to go downfield, but he has to dump it off because of Proctor. He got beat going man-to-man, with no stunting, the instant the ball was snapped. That is pathetic! This guy shouldn't even be on the team, yet dressing for games. He can't even hold down the fort one freakin' play! ONE FREAKIN' PLAY!!! Why the heck is he on the team!? He's completely incompetent and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the field! Thanks for allowing me to get that off my chest.

I agree. Who ever is scouting OL needs to change their thinking. Maq, free, holland, procter - none of these guys are going to pan out? we may have to keep signing free agents like Davis for 40+ million if that is the case :banghead: (not my money, but that money could be used for free agents like Chris Jenkins)

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I always used to think Kosier was a weak link on the Oline do to his size. but boy was I wrong!!!!. He is the brains of the Oline and possibly the heart.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not link, chromosome.

KosierHS05.jpg