Kraft Visits Mill In Prison

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Robert-Kraft-meek-mill-feb-2017-a-billboard-1548.jpg

New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft and Meek Mill attend the Fanatics Super Bowl Party at Ballroom at Bayou Place on Feb. 4, 2017 in Houston, Texas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apr. 11, 2018 9:53 AM ET

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is calling for reform of the criminal justice system after visiting rapper Meek Mill in a Pennsylvania prison. Kraft and Philadelphia 76ers co-owner Michael Rubin visited the Philadelphia-born rapper on Tuesday.

After the visit, Kraft said Mill's incarceration makes it clear that "we have to do something with criminal justice reform." Rubin said he believes "the right thing will happen" and Mill will be released soon. Mill, whose real name is Robert Rihmeek Williams, is fighting for release while appealing a two- to four-year sentence for a probation violation.

A judge said his drug use, arrests and other issues while under supervision merited the jail time. Mill's lawyers have accused her of turning the case into a "personal vendetta."

© 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This mater

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A judge said his drug use, arrests and other issues while under supervision merited the jail time. Mill's lawyers have accused her of turning the case into a "personal vendetta."

"CowboysZone convinced me all judges are impartial." - Greg Hardy

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kraft is just trying to increase his player cred with a photo op..........in hopes that free agents will take a little less to play for him........... fairly transparent. They guy bends over for just about everybody.

jrumann59

Reaction score

Drug use unless prescription based or legalized in the are you were arrested in is illegal which can equal JAIL TIME.
Being arrested when on "supervised probation", I assume that is what supervision means, is a no-no which he agreed to as terms of his probation and can lead to JAIL TIME.
Other issues is ambiguous and I will be a bettr man and say they are private matters not in the laws system, OK they probably do not need jail time.

I do not see what exactly the issue is he broke at least 2 rules that are pretty common in probation, which he agreed to avoid greater charges or jail time.