Kudos to Bobby Carpenter

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
All I ever wanted to see was a glimpse of greatness and I finally saw that last night. If you have a glimpse, then you "could" have a future star.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Now for all the nay sayers it is evident that the draft of 2006 will have lasting positive impact. Carpenter, Fasano, Hatcher and Watkins can only get better and flashed such potential.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Aikbach;1298473 said:
Now for all the nay sayers it is evident that the draft of 2006 will have lasting positive impact. Carpenter, Fasano, Hatcher and Watkins can only get better and flashed such potential.
I wouldn't exactly put Fasano in that mix, he's got to do an awful lot to convince fans he wasn't a wasted pick, no offense to him personally, it's just that we already have a pro-bowl type TE there.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
I was glad to see Carpenter play well. I was hoping we would pick him in the draft last year and was glad when we did.

Sometimes it takes rookies a little while to get used to the NFL. I think he will be a very good player ofr us.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Clove;1298489 said:
I wouldn't exactly put Fasano in that mix, he's got to do an awful lot to convince fans he wasn't a wasted pick, no offense to him personally, it's just that we already have a pro-bowl type TE there.

Yeah, I agree. I don't like to dwell on what could have been, but you have to hope we get more from Fasano than what we did this year, when you see what McNeil is doing in San Diego.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Clove;1298489 said:
Not his fault he was the second best tight end on the team and a rookie, Cincinnati would have started him had they gotten him as they desired.

Three year rule, Dallas was oddly unfaithful to using their weapons including the two tight end set. I recall him making some clutch catches versus Washington and Indianapolis.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
ReturnToGlory;1294682 said:
Big time players show up in big time games and he showed up tonight.

He was certainly the defensive MVP for the Cowboys last night.