Kudos to JJ...

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
For getting well over 100 yards today behind an o-line that reeks. You made yard out of nothing. They did do a good job of blocking on 1 play though....but that's about it.

CowboyJohn

Reaction score
Both of our lines stink...Culombo and Gurode would be the only 2 I keep from the O-Line, our D-Line in a the 3-4 is horrible, and when we do get pressure we can not tackle the QB for the sack....just plain sad....

rexrobinson

Reaction score
reeks is an understatment. This oline is not capable of blocking. Looks like flag football or parking lot football where half the time the QB is running for his life.

Seriously what is the problem that we cant get good o linemen like the other NFL teams?

Good running today JJ!

locked&loaded

Reaction score
wihtout that long run his average would be like 2.9... they werent scared of our run thats why he got the hugest hole ever. how can you give credit to julius. i call him the pile diver. he dives into piles. he shoudl of ended with 40 yards. worst starting running back in the leauge, i will defend that to the grave.

vaturkey

Reaction score
Jimz31;1294154 said:
For getting well over 100 yards today behind an o-line that reeks. You made yard out of nothing. They did do a good job of blocking on 1 play though....but that's about it.

Give him credit. Stupid call on the handoff to Barber when we needed 4 inches. Quarterback sneak would have made it easy. That also factored into us losing the game. We out coached overselves more then once.:bang2:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1294205 said:
wihtout that long run his average would be like 2.9... they werent scared of our run thats why he got the hugest hole ever. how can you give credit to julius. i call him the pile diver. he dives into piles. he shoudl of ended with 40 yards. worst starting running back in the leauge, i will defend that to the grave.

Another idiot..."Let's take away this run and that run....".

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Jimz31;1294271 said:
Another idiot..."Let's take away this run and that run....".

alright ill give it to him.l just like the seahawks did. the saftey was half the field away... they werent scared of our run. how can anyone defend this guy where can i buy these rose colored glasses??? hes not that damn good. does anyone want this team to win? does anyone want the best players on the field?? thats not julius. i am just.. man.

CowboyShuy

Reaction score

had better game than MVP Shuan Alexander! its difficult to find a 1,000 yard back. and if you take out the long run then we wouldnt be in position to make a fieldgoal.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
CowboyShuy;1294334 said:
had better game than MVP Shuan Alexander! its difficult to find a 1,000 yard back. and if you take out the long run then we wouldnt be in position to make a fieldgoal.

ya but shuan alexander doesnt have a backup who is better than him.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score

honestly dude, get real...

JuJo was the only decent offense we had the whole game...we wouldnt have even been in position to win had it not been for him

David

Reaction score
vaturkey;1294228 said:
Give him credit. Stupid call on the handoff to Barber when we needed 4 inches. Quarterback sneak would have made it easy. That also factored into us losing the game. We out coached overselves more then once.:bang2:
I'm thinking why not bootleg because you KNOW they were thinking RUN FIRST!

CowboyShuy

Reaction score
locked&loaded;1294350 said:

shouldnt that be great for dallas? have to excellent backs? and where was Barber? couldnt even run for a 1st down in a 3rd and inches! is that our future? is that how you plan on winning? you telling me you want only Barber instead of having Julius and Barber together?

btcutter

Reaction score
today JJ showed why he is the starter and not Barber....it should stay that way.

This was a fluke lost. Unfortunately, it's the play off game. We a 1 ILB, FS, and 1-2 G away from being very, very good......

always next yr.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1294350 said:

As a between the 20 runner neither does JJ

Eskimo

Reaction score
Probably Julius' best game of the year - showed some vision, burst and determination. Best player on the offensive side of the ball today.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
35 yards on one run is the only reason he put up decent numbers.

Side note: Barber 3 for 4?

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
I like that JJ was playing with some emotion. He was talking to the defensive guys, shoving them and basically playing with a chip. Kudos to him, if only the rest of the offense played with some fire like that.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Eskimo;1294397 said:
Probably Julius' best game of the year - showed some vision, burst and determination. Best player on the offensive side of the ball today.

Agreed....it was like Julius just told himself that he was gonna do it HIS way today....he was running outside more, making more cuts.

I remember that BP said that he just wants the guy with the ball to head upfield as you are gaining yards that way....we have all seen JJ doing "what he was told", if you will, all season long. He ran differently today.