@WASL 19-22Yes 20 73 3.7
11/12@ARIW 27-10Yes 15 45 3.0
11/19INDW 21-14Yes 22 79 3.6
11/23TBW 38-10Yes 11 40 3.6
12/03@NYGW 23-20Yes 11 24 2.2
12/16@ATLW 38-28Yes 13 26 2.0
12/25PHIL 7-23Yes 10 38 3.8
12/31DETL 31-39Yes 10 27 2.7

Try putting the # of runs behind it as well.

Why didn't you put up the other games as well? You are disengenuous. You only put up stats that fit your end and leave off stats that disprove it.

He averaged 4.5 in September, 4.2 in October, 3.5 in November when we got away from the run inexplicably, and 4.3 in December.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1295503 said:
so you are saying we need an oline i agree

ill give you that our o line is less than stellar. but watching julius miss holes and go down so easy is tearing me apart inside. and to hear people defend a guy who cant seem to do anything but run into the pile is really disheartening. this thread will be here tommorow, im out.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Jimz31;1295510 said:
Try putting the # of runs behind it as well.

Why didn't you put up the other games as well? You are disengenuous. You only put up stats that fit your end and leave off stats that disprove it.

He averaged 4.5 in September, 4.2 in October, 3.5 in November when we got away from the run inexplicably, and 4.3 in December.

the number of runs are there. against philly he had 26. jus tgo down the line.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1295530 said:
ill give you that our o line is less than stellar. but watching julius miss holes and go down so easy is tearing me apart inside. and to hear people defend a guy who cant seem to do anything but run into the pile is really disheartening. this thread will be here tommorow, im out.

Yep, you are out...out of your mind. Was that a pile 77 yards down field against the Saints which you left off of your stats?

Was that a pile downfield tonight on that run? Idiots always come out ofter the season.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1295541 said:
the number of runs are there. against philly he had 26. jus tgo down the line.

Notice anything about it? Perhaps a trend? Go back and read my thread entitled "Balance on Offense" It'll open your eyes. Here it is:

Balance on offense....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where has it gone? Here is the breakdown for the month of December:

Rushes:
Julius Jones: 54 rushes, 231 yards for a 4.3 average.
MBIII: 38 rushes, 162 yards for a 4.3 average.

Passing:
Romo: 157 passes for 1247 yards

92 rushes vs. 157 passes......in other words 3X the amount of passes vs. our #1 RB.

Our record: 2-3

Let's look at the month of November:

Rushes:
Julius Jones: 68 rushes, 237 yards for a 3.5 avg.
MBIII: 45 rushes, 228 yards, for a 5.1 avg.

Passing:
Romo 117 passes for 1124 yards

113 rushes vs. 117 passes.....can't get much more balanced than that.

Our record: 3-1

Then, I looked at Time Of Possession:

November: HEAVILY in our favor
December: Only one time was it in our favor and it is unbelievable how much longer the opposition had the ball.....in a couple of cases, close to 10 minutes longer.

We need to get back to a more balanced attack.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Jimz31;1295552 said:
Yep, you are out...out of your mind. Was that a pile 77 yards down field against the Saints which you left off of your stats?

Was that a pile downfield tonight on that run? Idiots always come out ofter the season.

i post during the season. and you see im not on 24/7 like you. i like to go outside, green grass sun. i like to also play football, im not a sport dork. one good run, thats your defense. your no johhny cochran.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1295573 said:
i post during the season. and you see im not on 24/7 like you. i like to go outside, green grass sun. i like to also play football, im not a sport dork. one good run, thats your defense. your no johhny cochran.

122 yards tonight. He ran like he decided to run like he used to and not the way BP has said in the past that he wanted to.

We finally gave him more carries....the most that he has had since Indianapolis and he once again got over 100 yards.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Jimz31;1295595 said:
122 yards tonight. He ran like he decided to run like he used to and not the way BP has said in the past that he wanted to.

We finally gave him more carries....the most that he has had since Indianapolis and he once again got over 100 yards.

please complie a list of julius runs tonight. he had 2 good runs. the long one and the aoub 6 yard run. and his average at indy was under 4 yards. not good.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1295610 said:
please complie a list of julius runs tonight. he had 2 good runs. the long one and the aoub 6 yard run. and his average at indy was under 4 yards. not good.

You are a lost sad guy...and you have my pity. I guess you forgot his 8 yard RUN (not pass) and others as well, huh?

My point is and ALWAYS HAS BEEN about the o-line.....you did realize this didn't you? Or are you thinking that our o-line is just fine and dandy?

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Jimz31;1295627 said:
You are a lost sad guy...and you have my pity. I guess you forgot his 8 yard RUN (not pass) and others as well, huh?

My point is and ALWAYS HAS BEEN about the o-line.....you did realize this didn't you? Or are you thinking that our o-line is just fine and dandy?

im thinking all you read is your posts, and keep saying the same thing over and over. i said to big d our line is less than stellar. and your point has just been julius is so good he makes allllll the plays. i dont want your pitty. your obviously emotinaly distraught. you need a good nights rest. come back to these posts. re read what you said. than we can talk. maybe watch the game over. watch julius get 2 yards over and over and over. but than when he breaks one, cream your pants and say this guy this guy right here is the man. what a runner. what a player. just forget all the wasted downs. forget that. this game tore me wide open inside, watching our offense just fail was sickening, i put way to much into this team to see our starting rb have such pouris performances 11 out of the 16 weekes and than in the playoffs to only have one good run. i put way to much into this team.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1295660 said:
im thinking all you read is your posts, and keep saying the same thing over and over. i said to big d our line is less than stellar. and your point has just been julius is so good he makes allllll the plays. i dont want your pitty. your obviously emotinaly distraught. you need a good nights rest. come back to these posts. re read what you said. than we can talk. maybe watch the game over. watch julius get 2 yards over and over and over. but than when he breaks one, cream your pants and say this guy this guy right here is the man. what a runner. what a player. just forget all the wasted downs. forget that. this game tore me wide open inside, watching our offense just fail was sickening, i put way to much into this team to see our starting rb have such pouris performances 11 out of the 16 weekes and than in the playoffs to only have one good run. i put way to much into this team.

Julius has over 1000 yards IN SPITE OF our o-line.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Jimz31;1295677 said:
Julius has over 1000 yards IN SPITE OF our o-line.

and this is all you can say. thank you know i know that you have nothing more to say.