Video: Kurt Warner on Cowboys v 49ers

Mankster

Reaction score
And why did they throw the ball 60 times? Are you suggesting that was the game plan for Tampa?
Extremely BAD coaching. OC (Leftwich) fired. WR coach - fired. RB coach - fired. QB coach - retiring. ...and I feel like I'm missing one or two others.

SMH - The Bucs were inept by the end of the season. They thought all they had to do was click their heels and say "Tom Brady" three times and they would be transported to victory.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Idk after seeing our secondary recently i think they wanted to come out and throw the ball
YDK? They got down 3 scores very quickly and needed to play catch up. Were never able to establish the run. They really had no choice.

Our run D is our weakness. Pass rush and pass defense is our strength.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
YDK? They got down 3 scores very quickly and needed to play catch up. Were never able to establish the run. They really had no choice.

Their run game has been in the toilet the last half of the season. Luckily for us they had to play to our strength

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

This film breakdown by Kurt Warner was excellent! It showed me who/what is the problem (Kellen Moore) with why Dak and our WRs are failing at being able to attack and exploit the 49ers pass defense better. It all revolves around the 49ers middle "Mike" LB, Fred Warner.

If I were Jerry Jones, I would do everything in my power ($$$$$$$) to convince Kurt Warner to come work for the Cowboys as either their new O-Coordinator or passing coordinator in order to much better help Dak and our receivers understand how to better read opposing Defenses and how to adjust on the fly to exploit the opposing Defense's weak spots and then be able to better attack those defenses.

Kurt Warner could seriously help Dak and this receiving crew become much better.

Pick up the phone, Jerry, and contact Kurt Warner!!!

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

which is a cause for concern today against SF. I am not football expert like the NFL coaches, but I would sell out today to contain McCaffrey and stop the run and force them to beat us with Purdy. if he does, then it is what it is, but you have force them to beat with their weakness.