Kyle Kosier, Mike Jenkins head into tunnel

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips
We still don't know what's wrong with Kyle Kosier, but he's obviously done for the day.

In action on the field, the Cowboys appear determined to hit their weekly penalty quota, picking up a couple flags for roughing the passer this series.

Kyle Kosier must be hurt again

2:20 PM Sun, Nov 23, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Cory Procter is back in there at left guard. Kyle Kosier is still standing on the sideline with his helmet nowhere in sight.

Since Kosier is standing, I assume he didn't injure his foot again. Not sure what's wrong, but we'll pass on the word once we get it.

Mike Jenkins hurt his hamstring

Mike Jenkins (hamstring) is out for the rest of the game. Too bad Pacman Jones can't play until Dec. 7 in Pittsburgh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kangaroo

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2437862 said:
This sucks, hopefully neither are to bad. We need them both

Kosier is fine they where resting him Aikman and Buc talked about it after the word was passed to them from Pam on the sideline

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
slotshot;2438760 said:
Haven't seen this anywhere. What is your source?

It's been posted on here a few times that Jones said after the game it was highly unlikely Kosier would play Thursday...have no idea if its true, but its been posted.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Last I heard, during the end of the game, was that they pulled Kyle as a precaution but that there didn't appear to be anything that would keep him out.

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2438771 said:
Last I heard, during the end of the game, was that they pulled Kyle as a precaution but that there didn't appear to be anything that would keep him out.

Jerry Jones said Kosier wouldn't play against Seattle.