News: Kyle Pitts’ dad says Jerry will shock the world and take his son

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I think he will have an unremarkable career like Caliborne. I think he has to go t o a team that will use him like Jimmy Graham was, do not try and turn him into a conventional TE by adding weight and being an in-line blocker. In essence a Big Slot guy.
I know he is a talent but this team needs defense. Period. DT. CB. LB. S. They need big time help. A TE would be beyond moronic.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I know he is a talent but this team needs defense. Period. DT. CB. LB. S. They need big time help. A TE would be beyond moronic.
The offense pick at 10 I could stomach if the DBs are gone is OL, I think this draft needs to be geared towards defense if some talent falls far in the rounds 2-4 and he is offense and the value is huge sure go for it but they should be looking defense almost with blinders on.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The offense pick at 10 I could stomach if the DBs are gone is OL, I think this draft needs to be geared towards defense if some talent falls far in the rounds 2-4 and he is offense and the value is huge sure go for it but they should be looking defense almost with blinders on.
I agree. Sewell you take. OT is critical especially given the money they invested in Dak.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I think Pitts is going to be so special that I absolutely think it would be worth it to move up and draft him.

They won’t... but they should.

black label

Reaction score
giphy.gif