Kyle Shannan Quit On His Team

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
He's a damn good coach with average QBs. Give him a franchise QB he would have already won a SB. Although he did choke away one in ATL.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Shanahan is great...I see him as the next Andy Reid. He may not win it all with the 49ers like Reid couldn't with Philly but if he ever ends up with a real franchise QB, he is going to be unstoppable. 10-15 years from now, Shanahan will still be in demand as one of the best X's and O's coaches that players like to play for similar to Reid

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I'd give my left nut to have him as our HC. He's much better than McCarthy.

He had to play today with his 4th string QB and then his third string QB came back and had to play without an arm.
LOL

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Revisionist history when it comes to Kyle

He chokes all the time and the only reason his teams even get this far is because they sucked enough to get top picks in the draft.

Imagine mccarthy wanting to move up to 3rd overall to draft Mac Jones

Hadenough

Reaction score
Quit on his team today. Choked away two super bowls and an nfc title game. Guy is trash.
I guess that makes Dak rotting garbage because he couldn't break an egg last week. Dude is a smart cunning rat that knows how to game plan. I don't think they win today with Purdy because the Eagles were just too good but he could of won this game with Jimmy G. Shanahan also would not of won today with Dak.