Signed by Cowboys Kyle Wilber Re-signed with the Cowboys

hairic

Reaction score
Soured on this guy in 2013 when he played games wearing loose sleeves when it didn't suit the weather. Made me think he didn't take care of his body enough that his arms needed a layer between him and everything else. Sleeves are just extra weight, extra wind resistance, and easier to grab than skin.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How can you be upset about a depth move for cheap who's familiar with our defense? The way you guys talk it's like you guys want a pro bowler at every position. Getting re-signed is bit rewarding mediocrity goodness.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Soured on this guy in 2013 when he played games wearing loose sleeves when it didn't suit the weather. Made me think he didn't take care of his body enough that his arms needed a layer between him and everything else. Sleeves are just extra weight, extra wind resistance, and easier to grab than skin.

What on earth?

Sydla

Reaction score

200.gif

Doomsay

Reaction score
Is he really a special teams stud? Seems like he was integral to a few of our bigger gaffs this year. I guess he can rush occasionally, but he is a huge liability in any other defensive capacity. Does he, by chance, have a swell nickname that endears him to our DC?

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score

Wait, what????

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sweet! Now we need to lock up Gachkar next, just got to have those two together :laugh:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not a Wilber fan in particular, but when it gets right down to it, we're all actually aware that every team in the league signs guys with abilities like his to deals like this one, right?