Signed by Cowboys Kyle Wilber Re-signed with the Cowboys

adamknite

Reaction score
Not a Wilber fan in particular, but when it gets right down to it, we're all actually aware that every team in the league signs guys with abilities like his to deals like this one, right?

Pfft... Please.

If you're not a pro bowler, you should never be resigned. Churn every position, doesn't matter who, as long as it's somebody different.

:cool:

Derinyar

Reaction score
If its something like 2 years for a total of 3 million with a 500k SB or something similar its a worthwhile deal. Too much more then that and its a bad deal. Its sorta like Heath, there are guys who are perfectly acceptable backups/teams guys that are worth keeping around if you're not giving them too much guaranteed so you can get rid of them if someone better beats them out.

revospeed

Reaction score
On Talkin Cowboys a few days ago, Nate Newton was talking about him as if he was Bobby Boucher, so I'm sure he will be happy about this. For the rest of us, *golf clap*.

John813

Reaction score
I wonder if this all but means Gachkar is gone?

Unless Wilber signed for dirt cheap.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Solid not great (or good) Money will determine if a good signing. We still have Gashkar and the German. Plus Wilson should come on this year.
I would draft a SLB in this draft and lock that position up. If we could use our 4th on say - Perry OLB, I would be a happy camper ....

silver

Reaction score
This dude always shows up to play. I actually like the signing. SLB and can play DE in a pinch.