Signed by Cowboys Kyle Wilber Re-signed with the Cowboys

Verdict

Reaction score
I am not against Wilbur, but he doesn't seem to be worth a lot as a starter. I guess he is worth a little as a Swiss Army knife type of player. Not great at any one thing but can be ok at quite a bit. Still that seems like a poor cap investment when you could draft what he brings to the table in a late round.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I just want the numbers. If reasonable, whatever.

Aven8

Reaction score
Good grief. Is it just me or has Wilbur been here longer than Romo and Witt?!?

CWR

Reaction score
Good grief. Is it just me or has Wilbur been here longer than Romo and Witt?!?

It's just you. I'm going to be too lazy to Google his age but I think this is only his second contract.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Excellent move... You need versatile player that also be contribute on special teams.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
STs signing for an incentive based deal just over minimum wage.

bDZ3QfR.jpg

Plankton

Reaction score
Wilber is not a great LBer or end, but he does contribute on lost special teams units. You can always find a role for a guy like that. His contract is not prohibitive by any means, but that doesn't mean that you can't try to upgrade the spot now that he has been resigned.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Not a Wilber fan in particular, but when it gets right down to it, we're all actually aware that every team in the league signs guys with abilities like his to deals like this one, right?

But we are the Cowboys, and although we are evidently one of the league's laughing stocks, we are supposed to do things better than everyone else in the league at all times, or else laughingstock status.