Video: La’el Collins: “I’m a natural on the left side”

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Sad that we only made him RT just so he could demand more $$ on his extension as a tackle instead of guard. Jerry had some side deal with him i think that stemmed from his draft slide

Collins is much better at RT than ever was at G. He's a weird one. Looks much more like a G than a T, but plays much better at T.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Yes, Collins can stick his left foot in his mouth just as readily as his right foot.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Let me educate you. The first thumbnail talks about "some teams" feel he's a G but then another team doesn't. This means nothing as we don't know the ratio or the validity of that claim. It especially means nothing when you're trying to claim this was the opinion of Walterfootball.

The 2nd thumbnail really shows how you don't have a clue of what you're talking about. It begins calling him a RT or G prospect, includes a mention of why LT isn't ideal and then mentions how he could get on the field right away at G. Similar to what Flozell Adams did. This is very common. The fact that this confused you speaks volumes.

The 3rd thumbnail would be the strongest evidence of at least one draftnik considering him a G but then they backtrack and mention how he could be a fit at RT for some teams.

Kiper, McShay, Ourlads, Brugler, none of these guys considered Collins a G only prospect.

At first I thought you were lying. Now I know you just don't understand what you read.

You cannot even correctly restate his argument. You don't get to claim others cannot read well given that.

He said many draftniks thought he would be better suited at guard.

You say he is wrong.

When he gives you three quotes showing this to be true your rebuttal boils down to arguing he claimed these draftniks said only guard, then characterize -poorly- what the articles say, and then you claim -with no supporting evidence whatsoever- that others disagree.

You like to act like an authority but your analysis is facile at best and ignorant attempts at plagiarism at worst.

IOW, you cannot read and your characterizations fall flat in the face of quote