Video: LA Speed Check humor

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought that was a woman talking.
I know of an orthopedic surgeon who talks... exactly... like... that. Good doctor. Great reputation. An occasional bad attitude.

Why? Because he cannot STAND anyone identifying him as female! Someone replies back to him, "Yes, ma'am.". He goes ballistic. "I AM NOT A WOMAN! Did I tell you I was a woman? Why would you say I am a woman?" blah blah blah.

Back in 2006, he called me about a problem with a dictated procedure note of his without telling me first who he was. You know. Because some people think everyone else automatically knows who they are. :rolleyes: Anyway, I said 'Yes ma'am' and he roasted me alive before I could ask him to give me his name.

Trust me. I have never made that same mistake with him since. :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know of an orthopedic surgeon who talks... exactly... like... that. Good doctor. Great reputation. An occasional bad attitude.

Why? Because he cannot STAND anyone identifying him as female! Someone replies back to him, "Yes, ma'am.". He goes ballistic. "I AM NOT A WOMAN! Did I tell you I was a woman? Why would you say I am a woman?" blah blah blah.

Back in 2006, he called me about a problem with a dictated procedure note of his without telling me first who he was. You know. Because some people think everyone else automatically knows who they are. :rolleyes: Anyway, I said 'Yes ma'am' and he roasted me alive before I could ask him to give me his name.

I'd make sure to make that mistake every time, if he got that way about it....maybe even twice in one conversation!
:grin:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Good story ma'am.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good story ma'am.
source.gif

I forgot to include the song and the dance. :)