Lack of contribution from this draft class

jwitten82

Reaction score
Really came back to hurt us, seriously not one pick contributed this year.

Mazi Smith was a huge disappointment, and no I wasn't expecting sacks, I just thought he'd be able to contribute more in the run defense and he couldn't even do that
Schoonmaker- was a stupid pick to begin with, maybe he'll be 30 when he's ready to contribute

Overshown - injured, but I'm not what are the long term plans for him, he's just another injury prone undersized linebacker

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Can’t be stated enough about how disappointing Mazi has been as a player.

Square peg in a round hole here

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Might end up as the worst draft in the McClay Era. The 2017 Draft with Taco at least had Awuzie who was a decent CB and Jourdan Lewis had a few good years early on. The 2019 Draft with no 1st rounder still gave them a starting-caliber OL in McGovern and Pollard.

Zordon

Reaction score
At least Mazi will be committed to getting better since he loves football.

T-RO

Reaction score
It was a weak draft class, but we still really fumbled away what could have been done. Totally contrast from previous draft.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did the sailboat even see any snaps today? I didn’t pay that close of attention after the disaster start.

jwitten82

Reaction score
At least Mazi will be committed to getting better since he loves football.
Lol he likes to hit own teammates. That weak statement he made in the off season, he might as well had said, "I just see red bro" lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really came back to hurt us, seriously not one pick contributed this year.

Mazi Smith was a huge disappointment, and no I wasn't expecting sacks, I just thought he'd be able to contribute more in the run defense and he couldn't even do that
Schoonmaker- was a stupid pick to begin with, maybe he'll be 30 when he's ready to contribute

Overshown - injured, but I'm not what are the long term plans for him, he's just another injury prone undersized linebacker
Will Will Will Will McClay baby!!!!!
Hmmm, hungry should I get some Watt, or nah I'll buy some Tacos!!!!o_O

rgcowboy

Reaction score
Coaches have to coach and play them. Don't say I don't have trust in them yet.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I mean we got some quality oline depth and the jury is still out on Schoon and Mazi.