Lack of QB visits?

Verdict

Reaction score
Scrolling through CZ visits, I notice the glaring lack of QB visits. So it appears that either the Cowboys have low interest in drafting a QB OR they are masking their intention to draft a QB in this draft class.

I know the Cowboys have holes that need filling all over this roster, but you would think that with Dak’s contract situation that the Cowboys would be doing a lot of due diligence with this QB class.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Scrolling through CZ visits, I notice the glaring lack of QB visits. So it appears that either the Cowboys have low interest in drafting a QB OR they are masking their intention to draft a QB in this draft class.

I know the Cowboys have holes that need filling all over this roster, but you would think that with Dak’s contract situation that the Cowboys would be doing a lot of due diligence with this QB class.
I was thinking about this too, someone else mentioned it on the talk show, it could be just them masking it

Mr_437

Reaction score
The owner slash fantasy GM traded for Lance and most of the Cowboys moves are about validating the previous decisions.
Whoa, whoa..fantasy GMs no more about the player's in the league the Joneses.

sbark

Reaction score
Were Dallas scouts at the Tulane Qb pro day?
Beleive i caught a article a while back...
Day 3 pik maybe

Cebrin

Reaction score

They gave up a 4th for Lance. So basically we drafted a QB.

shabazz

Reaction score
This FO continues to neglect the Qb position. 4th round or worse is their motto.

2-4 and 2-5 career playoff records are irrefutable

Chasing6

Reaction score

Not a priority.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Not even close to the same as drafting a QB. If we drafted a QB we would have a full 4 years to evaluate.
How? Did we get 4 years to evaluate Dak? Did the Cheifs get 4 years to evaluate Mahomes? I disagree. I'm not comparing them. I'm just trying to put things in perspective. Drafting a QB is NEVER a sure deal.