LaDanian Tomlinson is Amazing

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rushing TD.

Receiving TD.

Passing TD.

That victory seems bigger to me all the time.

Zman5

Reaction score
He is the best RB if not the best Football player in the league right now.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Zman5 said:
He is the best RB if not the best Football player in the league right now.
Totally agree. 2nd best is pretty far behind at this point.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Best FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE NFL ...hands down....and he's from Texas :)

NorTex

Reaction score
Is this Cowboys related?
You'd think we had a bye week, instead of a win.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Totally agree. 2nd best is pretty far behind at this point.

Thats only till The President (USC Bush), enters the league. Maybe I didn't see Barry Sanders in college but I have never seen a RB take over games like him, college or NFL.

Ladanian is pretty good too, btw :D

ghst187

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Thats only till The President (USC Bush), enters the league. Maybe I didn't see Barry Sanders in college but I have never seen a RB take over games like him, college or NFL.

Ladanian is pretty good too, btw :D

I have to agree, Bush reminds me of Barry Sanders because the no one can stop him regardless of the circumstances. No one can tackle the guy. You can tell all 11 defensive players to just go tackle Bush and it won't matter, he still may take it to the house. Its ridiculous. If it weren't for Bush, Leinert wouldn't have a Heisman and USC wouldn't have a championship with another one looming likely. Bush seems like a cross between Barry Sanders and Donte Hall...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
I have to agree, Bush reminds me of Barry Sanders because the no one can stop him regardless of the circumstances. No one can tackle the guy. You can tell all 11 defensive players to just go tackle Bush and it won't matter, he still may take it to the house. Its ridiculous. If it weren't for Bush, Leinert wouldn't have a Heisman and USC wouldn't have a championship with another one looming likely. Bush seems like a cross between Barry Sanders and Donte Hall...
Right now give the Heisman to Bush. I have a friend who is a 49ers fan. He's horny already.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
ghst187 said:

And probably LT too, since man can he wiggle and power rush too. He is just not a simple dancer, but has enough power to go right ahead too. Impressive player. No Wonder Lienart has easy enough time most of the time with Bush and White in backfield.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
crap, i'm going aginst him in FFL, this is annoying if he doesnt stop getting TD's no matter what James does i sitll wont win :(

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I've had this chat with other Cowboys fans about if the Cowboys could draft Bush considering we have other needs would u draft him and some said no. I really disagree, this guy is a sure pro-bowler and is just unstopable. I would draft him in a heartbeat even though we need a FS, OL, and DT more.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
SHouldn't this be in the nfl zone? I've seen much more relevant topics be moved in the past.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
Rushing TD.

Receiving TD.

Passing TD.

That victory seems bigger to me all the time.
from the ESPN chat...

aul Duran ((Guadalajara, Mexico: The land of Tequila and Mariac: Tomlinson should start kicking the FGs too!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
You two need to check out the guy in my sig. The only reason he doesn't get as much press is he doesn't play for USC. 5 or 6 games in to the season and he is already over a 1000 yds and the #10 on the all time NCAA rushing list.

Just ask WG how good he is :D