La'el Collins - Left Guard?

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Cowboys do good with those one year deals. I’d offer the vet mineral. he familiar with the system

blueblood70

Reaction score
Word is out that after signing Orlando Brown, the Bengals are going to release La'el Collins. Collins spent his first year playing Left Guard for the Cowboys. Should they consider signing Collins to play the Guard position?
nope had his shot gone good riddence,

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Word is out that after signing Orlando Brown, the Bengals are going to release La'el Collins. Collins spent his first year playing Left Guard for the Cowboys. Should they consider signing Collins to play the Guard position?
You guys never learn.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I feel like some of you don't pay any attention to this team which is surprising for someone on a message board like this. That guy was one of the most worthless pieces of trash to ever put on a Cowboy jersey. The team got instantly better the day we finally got rid of him. The team he went to could not wait to get rid of him. Now some of you want to bring him back? Good grief.

CapnB

Reaction score
Don't believe they would offer him.....ever. It wasn't his play that got him released and his cap number wasn't that bad if i remember right.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
It depends on how much Collins is willing to pay Dallas to play for them after those words he said upon his departure after JJ saved his career.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
He handled his time here and his exit so poorly, there’s no chance.

I used to have him as my avatar pic.

So disappointed
Still crazy how fast he went down hill. He was elite for a couple seasons

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Collins is the kind of guy that came into the league with a ton of talent but was clearly lazy and not dedicated. Sad really that he would have been so much better if he just brought his effort up closer to his talent.

Motorola

Reaction score
NO

AbeBeta

Reaction score
They really liked him when he was a rookie starter .
Yeah, and he really worked his way out of the coaches' hearts.

More importantly, Jerry soured on him. And you know it is bad when that happens.