Twitter: Lael Collins on Micah and Cowboys defense

ESisback

Reaction score
article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg
Yeah, everyone that doesn’t agree is wrong! Works wonders for your credibility!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Did you not watch the Baldy video?

Those other players were making plays because of Micah. You take Micah out the equation and the pass rush becomes horrible.

This isnt rocket science. Just because they made plays, doesnt mean they arent Jags.
That happens. Players take advantage of another all the time, do we now NOT credit the other 4 sacks? Your hypotheticals are no guarantee.

Lol, they made plays, but are jags. K

Cmac

Reaction score
Listen to La'el next week. He is going to say the same thing with the next DL faced. Micah had him looking bad. He should be listening to Joe Burrows getting in his ear, at some point. JoeB ain't gonna be out there too long with that pass protection.....and it was bad before facing Micah.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
15 other quarterbacks would have won the superbowl with that Rams team.

Trent Dilpher and Nick Foles been to and won a superbowl.... Dan Marino and Jim Kelly didn't win the superbowl, but both are in the Hall of Fame. So does that make Foles and Dilpher better than Kelly and Marino.??

Which one of those quarterbacks is better than Marino and Kelly and when do you think they'll join Marino and Kelly in the Hall of Fame??

IJS
If that was the case Jared Goff would've still been there, I get it you don't think Stafford mattered but the evidence clearly doesn't support your claim. He put together a year no QB wearing a star has in 26 seasons. So by that token your argument is merely hate at this point.

ESisback

Reaction score
If that was the case Jared Goff would've still been there, I get it you don't think Stafford mattered but the evidence clearly doesn't support your claim. He put together a year no QB wearing a star has in 26 seasons. So by that token your argument is merely hate at this point.
It’s FACT that lots of QBs no better than Romo OR Dak have played in Super Bowls. It’s also a FACT that Marino, Foutz, Tarkenton and Warren Moon are ALL better than guys like Dilfer and Foles. It has nothing to do with “hate”.

GINeric

Reaction score

Again... with that team around him, 15 other quarterbacks would have won a Superbowl. If he was that great, he wouldn’t be 8-68 as a starter vs winning teams. He was tied with Trevor Lawrence last year for the most interceptions.

Name me one quarterback who lead the NFL in interceptions and won a Superbowl. Thats more proof the Rams won in SPITE of Stafford.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

“Everybody else is eating as a result”

Micah and JAGs

I wouldn't say JAGs because they have to be good enough to finish the play, but as this video shows, Parsons was the catalyst for five of our sacks. That's what a great player does, force the quarterback to have to move and give his teammates a chance to finish. Armstrong would have had one sack in this game no matter what because they put him against a tight end and he just bulled over him. The rest wouldn't have happened without Parsons.