Twitter: La'el Collins Status

blueblood70

Reaction score
I guess he plans on getting traded.

no hes defending self from SM and other forums like this trying to say his was career threatening etc..lmao like someone saw his MRI/CT scans and making ignoring statements he now has to defend..like dak etc like TS health and retirement narratives from internet experts..

nothing to see really..

DenCWBY

Reaction score
The culture on this board is really changing. It seems that no matter what good news comes along about a player or for the Cowboys the threads load up with doubting Thomas's.
I think we're turning into Browns fans. I think we're turning into Browns fans, I really think so!!

Creeper

Reaction score
LOL. Agents.

I thought the rumor was Tyron Smith was thinking of retiring, not Collins. The rumor about Collins was he may never be physically able to play again.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I would definitely explore his trade value with other teams. Doesn't hurt to check around.

Strange that his agent would put out that statement. His client is under contract with the Cowboys right now. So, why say anything a few weeks before FA begins? He doesn't have to say a thing. Just have his client report to camp. Unless, the Cowboys are thinking about cutting him or waiving him injured, I guess.

Nothing needed to be said. That the agent said something leads me to believe something is up. What are these rumors going around about Collins? Last I heard a Collins' rumor was when he had hip surgery in Oct, 4 months ago. Pretty silent since then on the rumor front. Something weird with the agent's statement.

I would trade him if I could right now. I doubt he could pass a physical right now though.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Either the rumors of his hip condition are true, but he plans to give it a go to see if he can play. Otherwise, the injury rumors were drastically made up and health isn't a concern. You would think his agent would comment on how well he's recovering, etc.

he’s due to make 8.5 million is base salary in 2021.

he’s going to try to play.

Dallas can out his contract after 2021. He’s due to make 10 million bas in 2022, 2023, and 2024.

no way they pay him after 2021.

thats why I think a RT in the 1st is very possible.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Because it doesn't matter what good news we get, the results at season's end are always the same. It's not just this board. Check out the comments on Facebook whenever the team posts something. Everyone is fed up, and rightly so.

As I said to another user, some can't separate their frustrations from accepting good news for what it is.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Was reading a story earlier poking fun at this. They hadn't heard any retirement rumors.
SOMEONE has for this to have been put out by his agent, and by SOMEONE, I mean high up in the FO.

erod

Reaction score
Still can't believe this guy.

After a good year in 2019, he shows up ridiculously fat and out of shape.

Now he's hurt and doubts surround his career.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Collins was activated off IR List on the 10th along with Dak and all the others.
Just routine teams do this? Are they 100%?

Every team clears their IR prior to the start of the new year. Being placed on IR covers the season they go on IR. If when the next training camp opens and a player is still not able to play they get put on the PUP list.