La'el Collins swing tackle?

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
Old, worn out. That is what happens to oft inured players. They lose strength and mobility. The surgeries fix damage, but the natural body is superior to a surgically fixed one, especially in older bigger players. Lael's hip problems were the beginning of his end. Hip surgery could not fix him or Tyrone Crawford.

Our former #1 Byron Jones: “Much has changed in 8 years. Today I can’t run or jump because of my injuries sustained playing this game. DO NOT take the pills they give you. DO NOT take the injections they give you. If you absolutely must, consult an outside doctor to learn the long-term implications,” he wrote.

Jones cast doubt on his NFL future, saying it “was an honor and privilege to play in the NFL but it came at a regrettable cost I did not foresee.” He added: “In my opinion, no amount of professional success or financial gain is worth avoidable chronic pain and disabilities."

John813

Reaction score
I have to speculate, but I wonder in general for a lot of NFLers after a payday and some injuries if the motivation to strive to be a NFL player is still there, especially when they enter their 30's.
Dude had a good career, could of been great, but just didn't happen.