Video: La'el Looking Fit & Ready to Hit!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Old boy looking good. Hope he can get back in and gel with the rest of the OL quickly and let's get going.
Zeke and Dak need all the help they can get and I hope they get it.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Hey wait - I gave you a like for that but in my mind I read it like a "bigger Zeke"

Cmon man don't do Zeke like that : )
The funny thing is I actually thought it was Zeke until he took his shirt off and I saw a shadow of a six pack....

Knotamus

Reaction score
Obviously the OL was hit with the injury bug last season with our top Lineman. I like to think that won’t happen again. Hopefully with the experience the back ups earned last year (albeit ill advised) and throw in a couple more promising draft picks, including a well traveled veteran signing...

This OL could be top five in the league once again.
Our offense as a whole looks more dynamic than 5 years ago when our OL was the envy of the league.

If Dan Quinn can get the defense atleast respectable.. we may have something

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Obviously the OL was hit with the injury bug last season with our top Lineman. I like to think that won’t happen again. Hopefully with the experience the back ups earned last year (albeit ill advised) and throw in a couple more promising draft picks, including a well traveled veteran signing...

This OL could be top five in the league once again.
Our offense as a whole looks more dynamic than 5 years ago when our OL was the envy of the league.

If Dan Quinn can get the defense atleast respectable.. we may have something
The biggest concern on the OL is Tyron. If he can stay healthy we will definitely have a top 5 OL.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ifkivlvzeronpdfkpsuu.gif