Lakers - Celtics Predictions

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
Black_Mamba_SitCom_Title_500.gif
Lakers and the Black Mamba in 6

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I'm a Lakers fan but I don't think they match up well with Boston. I think the Celts might might win this in 6.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Who cares....

It'll probably be the Lakers with my luck because they are the ones that I absolutely didn't want to win it this year.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Celtics defense will be a big problem for Lakers

Big 3 too much offense

Celtics in 6

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very good game so far. Maybe the series will live up to the hype.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;2107510 said:
Rut Ro Pierce is hurt
Yeah and then on almost the next play, Perkins who took him out got hurt.

Looks like Pierce is back. Man, I hate it when they carry players off the court in a big emotional display and they're back in three plays.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2107526 said:
Yeah and then on almost the next play, Perkins who took him out got hurt.

Looks like Pierce is back. Man, I hate it when they carry players off the court in a big emotional display and they're back in three plays.
welcome to the new NBA.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Celtics played great defense tonight. If Rivers can keep the right lineup in there long enough, they might just pull this off.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
Props to the Celtics tonight. IMO I feel we let one slip away from us. Gasol played weak in the second half and Luke walton must have some naked pics of Phil because i have no idea why he was in the game so long in the second half when he gave us nothing but I digress. Anyway much props to the Celtics and we will get back next game.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Mavs Man;2107577 said:
Celtics played great defense tonight. If Rivers can keep the right lineup in there long enough, they might just pull this off.
i think another laker just got called for a foul since pierce was carrying a basketball on his way out of the arena.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Boston's defense was too much - Kobe was flustered and chuckin it up. Three more wins to go!

jimmy40

Reaction score
Rampage;2107561 said:
welcome to the new NBA.
I seem to remember a game when Kobe acted hurt after Shaq acted hurt so Kobe could be the bigger hero. :bang2: This crap happens all the time in the NBA, it's a taller version of the WWF.:ralph: I'm glad I'm old enough to remember the real Lakers/Celtics finals.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Lakers in six, time for Phil to make the adjustments and get LA playing the way they did in the 2nd quarter...they looked dominant in the 2nd when they played their own game.

jimmy40

Reaction score
gazmc_06;2107745 said:
Lakers in six, time for Phil to make the adjustments and get LA playing the way they did in the 2nd quarter...they looked dominant in the 2nd when they played their own game.
You really think the NBA is going to allow this series to end in 6?

gazmc_06

Reaction score
jimmy40;2107749 said:
You really think the NBA is going to allow this series to end in 6?

I'm not gonna lie, there were quite a few calls in game one that pissed me off, but we'll see what happens.