Lamar Jackson accuracy

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Glad for him. I thought he got a unfair shake. I don't know how good of a quarterback he can be but going into that draft you could argue he was the most dynamic player at the qb position...yet everyone wanted to make him a receiver. Unfair to him.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Glad for him. I thought he got a unfair shake. I don't know how good of a quarterback he can be but going into that draft you could argue he was the most dynamic player at the qb position...yet everyone wanted to make him a receiver. Unfair to him.
To be fair, I think maybe 10-15% wanted to make him a WR.
Still too many though.

Pape

Reaction score
He only threw like 10 passes a game.

ugly numbers for a qb

glIx2YS.jpg

InTheZone

Reaction score
the one game I watched of him (in playoffs) Jackson look like he never stood behind a line to throw a pass with a defense on the other side. He was so scared to throw and his instinct was just to run as soon as he got it....sooooo I'm not really caring what the numbers say.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
the one game I watched of him (in playoffs) Jackson look like he never stood behind a line to throw a pass with a defense on the other side. He was so scared to throw and his instinct was just to run as soon as he got it....sooooo I'm not really caring what the numbers say.

Lamar Jackson looked bad every single game I saw him play last season. Take away that defense of last year any I think the Ravens would have won 5 games with Jackson at QB. The Ravens won't have that defense this year. We shall see.

erod

Reaction score
He was quite possibly the worst NFL quarterback I've ever seen.

Except for that Peterman guy for Buffalo. Holy...

kskboys

Reaction score
Jackson is a terrible passer. What in hades is wrong w/ wanting to switch a really fast very athletic guy to a position which suits him more? I don't get the line of thinking on that.

zerofill

Reaction score
Add the total attempts in and that sure screws up that twitter post doesn't it? lol