LaMar Jackson bombed

Jayinem

Reaction score
"criticize Dak if you want, because he crashed and burned again also, but Jackson’s post season performance has been worse."

That's passing the buck from Dak to Lamar. At least Lamar made a Conference Championship it doesn't matter who they played they earned the #1 seed thus earning playing a bad team at home. Dak also has a worse record, so in no way is Lamar worse than Dak in the playoffs.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I'm a bit of Jackson fan... however....
So far in his career, it has not really been debatable that Lamar has (on average) been pretty bad in the playoffs.

Forget the poor team playoff record....wins/losses aren't a true QB stat.
But his personal play as a QB has been subpar.

Lamar Jackson: 6 Playoff Games in 6 years
  • 9 Total TDs
  • 9 Total Turnovers
  • 0 Differential
  • 75.7 Passer Rating
  • Team record is 2-4

People give Josh Allen a hard time, which is insane given how well he has played

Josh Allen : 10 Playoff games in 5 years
  • 26 Total TDs
  • 6 Total Turnovers
  • +20 Differential (insane)
  • 100.0 QB Rating
  • Team Record is 5-5
People bagging on Allen haven't watched the games. I'm convinced of it. He's had the bad luck of repeatedly running into the best QB of the last 25 years not named Brady

Go back to that AFC Divisional game in 2021. Allen was absolutely incredible. Every time they needed a play, he made one. If Buffalo had won that OT coin toss they would have won that game.

The Allen hate and mocking on this board is literally nothing more than a sad attempt to justify Daks flaws and choke jobs. There's almost zero merit to the criticism of Allen. But there doesn't have to be when providing cover for Dak is the only objective

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't think the Giants were contenders when we played them although they did go on to win the SB. The last 2 playoff games though we don't even show up. What's the point of getting seeding and getting HFA if you let a team come into your house and destroy you?
It's really just our last playoff game. Before then, the Cowboys would win the playoff games they were expected to win. The 49ers were the better team the last two times we played them.

Flamma

Reaction score
Packers were the 7th seed and entered with the leagues 25th ranked defense. That game was the definition of crash and burn. The Ravens lose close battles where they are actually in the game until the very end. It’s not going to get easier if thats what you’re hoping. Ravens just can’t beat Mahomes.
They couldn't beat Tannehill either. They go 14-2 and choke to a 9-7 wildcard.

rambo2

Reaction score
Losing in the Conference Championship to the defending champions is quite different than being blown out in the Wild Card Round against the 7th seed.

We should be so lucky.
You guys would cry wherever the Cowboys lose, even if it is in overtime in the Super Bowl.

RoboQB

Reaction score
You guys would cry wherever the Cowboys lose, even if it is in overtime in the Super Bowl.
Such a dumb comment. Not surprised though.
The irony here is every time "you guys" make that
type of comment you sound like you're in a full
throated whiny screaming temper tantrum.

The last time I cried over a football game was when
Roger Staubach threw his final completed pass to
Herb Scott as the Los Angeles Rams defeated Dallas
in the divisional playoffs 21-19. I was 8 years old.