Lamar Miller can he be stopped? Should we sign him?

phildadon86

Reaction score
2 things. What is it going to take for our defense to stop him and if he hits free agency do we get him? I love this kid and he embodies the RKG motto for Garrett. Thoughts?

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
2 things. What is it going to take for our defense to stop him and if he hits free agency do we get him? I love this kid and he embodies the RKG motto for Garrett. Thoughts?

Give me a rookie with more tread on the tire at RB.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Good player. Shouldn't demand top dollar. Don't think he's a workhorse though. Maybe 15 carry/game type of guy.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Had Jeremy Langford staring at us late in the 3rd round...oh well.

I understood us letting Murray walk and get why we took Gregory in the 2nd round of the draft once he fell to us.
But with all the backs available in that draft, I guess I'll never get why we didn't grab one sometime in rounds 3-5

Old news though

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Had Jeremy Langford staring at us late in the 3rd round...oh well.

I understood us letting Murray walk and get why we took Gregory in the 2nd round of the draft once he fell to us.
But with all the backs available in that draft, I guess I'll never get why we didn't grab one sometime in rounds 3-5

Old news though

old news but relevant to the current record and situation imho. I cant keep up with how many backs the Cowboys have signed traded for and let go......and with Romo out.... Im not sure who to rely on in the backfield anymore.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I was one that really wanted Langford. I am sure there will be someone in this year's draft we can pass over too

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They'll get their ground yardage on our defense. That's ok.

As for signing him, I'm not interested in paying a premium for a RB in FA, so, no thanks. I'll take my chances in the 2nd or 3rd round.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
I was one that really wanted Langford. I am sure there will be someone in this year's draft we can pass over too

Just put that on the list of colossal mistakes the FO/Mgmt/Coaching staff made, that squandered one of the best chances in 20 years for the Cowboys to make some noise in the Playoffs...

Sqaundered this season away.

bb721

Reaction score
He can't be stopped, you can only hope to contain him.