Lamar (QB) has more rushing yds than Zeke

Mr_437

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson is ice water. I expect Kellen Moore to feed Zeke from this game on till the end...it's time.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Nope. I believe that Jackson is on a magical run. That he's that dude and they don't have anyone on the Pat's to limit his speed. Plus their offense is abysmal. I think The Ravens are a team of destiny.

I remember reading Cowboy forums after the Thanksgiving game vs rookie year RGIII. Replace Jackson with RGIII and your post could fit perfectly into almost any thread during that time.

Pants

Reaction score
holy over-the-top OP Batman!

Dak + Zeke = 4,122 (pass) + 223 (dak rush) +1,071 (zeke rush) = 5,416 yards (13 games = 416.6/game)
Jackson + Ingram = 2,889 (pass) + 1,103 (lamar rush) + 963 (ingram rush) = 4,955 (14 games = 353.9/game)

Johnny23

Reaction score
I remember reading Cowboy forums after the Thanksgiving game vs rookie year RGIII. Replace Jackson with RGIII and your post could fit perfectly into almost any thread during that time.
Yeah we'll see. The Ravens have handled Lamar better than the Skids handled RG3.

blueblood70

Reaction score
holy over-the-top OP Batman!

Dak + Zeke = 4,122 (pass) + 223 (dak rush) +1,071 (zeke rush) = 5,416 yards (13 games = 416.6/game)
Jackson + Ingram = 2,889 (pass) + 1,103 (lamar rush) + 963 (ingram rush) = 4,955 (14 games = 353.9/game)
you did leave out total tds.

im betting without looking Balt has many more..lol how about INTs and fumbles?

bottom line yes OP was being ridiculous especially given Zeke hasn't played this week yet and you can add 60 other names to the Lamar has more rushing yards than plus Lamar has more rushing yards then I think 3 teams total.. yes post was worthless....

however the most important stat is we are 6-7 they are 12-2?

KingRah

Reaction score
It's easy to pick up yards if you are a really athletic quarterback because the defenders are mostly defending the skill position players. This is something that won't last though, because quarterbacks are fragile, and eventually this young man in Baltimore is going to get hurt seriously and he won't be able to run anymore.

That will change the complexity of the entire Baltimore team, and it's just a matter of when.
One monster hit would change it. It’s coming. Hopefully by the time it happens, he developed into an elite passer.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
One monster hit would change it. It’s coming. Hopefully by the time it happens, he developed into an elite passer.
He's never going to develop into an elite passer. Have you watched his mechanics? Everything he's done is based off his athleticism, and movement. When that goes away he goes away.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
The Ravens are about winning football. They're not worried about preserving Lamar Jackson for 10 years. They're taking advantages of his talent NOW. And they're adjusting their offense to suit his supreme talent. We have Zeke. He's supposed to be our workhorse. We paid him to be a workhorse. Forget preserving him. Run him into the ground if we need to win.
But no, we want to abandon the run (and Zeke) in the second half of games. :rolleyes:

Yup, good teams dont "preserve" players....they are getting paid millions of dollars, use them

We sure as heck didnt preserve Emmit

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Why do yall act like a player is not allowed a down year. You can point the finger at multiple players on this time. Tired of seeing one or two being singled out every day on the forum. The whole team is not performing.

HotDog37

Reaction score
Why do yall act like a player is not allowed a down year. You can point the finger at multiple players on this time. Tired of seeing one or two being singled out every day on the forum. The whole team is not performing.

Excellent point. I think a good coach, hell a "fair" coach (if that gives you any hint of what I think of redball as a HC) can put Zeke in a position to get much better yardage with better OL blocking and schemes. Not to mention the team as a whole, as well as the motivation and adjustments to win games.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He's played one more game and leads Zeke by 32 yards, but since he played on Thursday you get to pretend it's a big deal for a couple of days.

He also leads the NFL in TD passes (and did before Thursday night). The wonders of playing in a creative offense, built around the strengths of your QB.
He shouldn't be a big deal but Jackson is a QB, that's why people are crazy about him.