Lamb 3rd, Prescott 5th for OPOY

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
How does Dak come in #2 for MVP but 5th for OPoY? This was the only award I thought any Cowboy had a chance to win.
They got play of the year. That's all that matters, just one play in the regular season.

However, I thought it was hilarious how Micah took the award and just left the stage

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so they both got a participation trophy. sweet does that come with a sticker, "You almost got it"

Staubacher

Reaction score
How does Dak come in #2 for MVP but 5th for OPoY? This was the only award I thought any Cowboy had a chance to win.
QBs get ranked higher than they should for MVP. CMac should have won it over Lamar Jackson too.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
QBs get ranked higher than they should for MVP. CMac should have won it over Lamar Jackson too.
What’s bogus is the MVP award is based on regular season . Which who cares if you choke or stumble in playoffs .

I’d of voted for Allen in Buffalo. His team was on the brink at 6-6 and win out to come a wide right FG from an opportunity advancing .

And I would have taken them over Ravens too.

But with Mahomes taking his show on the road for first time he’d ultimately win out. Winning and the results in playoffs should matter.

But the award is for regular season they say. Which is a crock of crap IMO.

Adreme

Reaction score
I can articulate very easily why CMac had no business being MVP and it very simply is the Ravens game. CMac had a good game that game (actually very good) and their offense was terrible. You cant be the MVP if you cannot carry your own unit when you are playing well.