Lamb is not working out with the team but it's not an issue right now

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Easy as this offense is, he's not missing much, it's not like they'll get him the ball until the 6th game of the season when they've had a meeting with him about getting the ball more

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I'm so tired of all these massive contract concerns...this diva doesn't practice, that diva won't do sprints with the team. Who cares? When we actually do something significant with these guys, then I'll be concerned about locking one of them up.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Who cares? When we actually do something significant with these guys, then I'll be concerned about locking one of them up.
I know right. Who could watch that Green Bay game and care if any of these guys ever played another snap. They could drop off the face of the earth and I wouldn't even blink.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Relax. They are going to re-sign him.

They are just waiting for the price to go up.

Secret sauce!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
May 15th.....whistling past the graveyard
July 15th.....hey, where's that smoke coming from?
Sept 15th.....SOMEONE ..CALL 9..1...1.........

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This time of year is really more important for the rookies and first year players (those without an accrued season of play) to get acclimated.

Lamb will be ready. The Cowboys are just waiting for Justin Jefferson and Jamarr Chase to be signed so Lamb will cost them even more; thus ensuring cap boy doesn't have to spend on outside free agents again next offseason.