Lamb Madden

Jfconrow

Reaction score
He plays better then I though, I just was bad at the game. Lamb is not really like Dez he’s got a totally different game. Dez was more physical but weighed 30lb more. Lamb doesn’t have that, but he’s fast and a playmaker. Good in the return game too

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I see some Dez in Lamb, in how Lamb just blows through tackles and has that "my ball" mentality going up for passes. But he's nowhere near the physical specimen that Dez was. Lamb's a full 25 pounds lighter than Dez at the same speed and doesn't have his ridiculous plant-and-go first step. Dez had an unreal combination of size, strength and explosion, while Lamb is physically kind of middling.

The Hopkins comparison is lazy, but it really fits Lamb. Average athletes with great ball skills who love getting physical and dirty. Dez was an excellent athlete with great ball skills who loved getting physical and dirty, he just had come-and-go focus and zero nuance to his game.

Last edited:

ghst187

Reaction score
I see some Dez in Lamb, in how Lamb just blows through tackles and has that "my ball" mentality going up for passes. But he's nowhere near the physical specimen that Dez was. Lamb's a full 25 pounds lighter than Dez at the same speed and doesn't have his ridiculous plant-and-go first step. Dez had an unreal combination of size, strength and explosion, while Lamb is physically kind of middling.

The Hopkins comparison is lazy, but it really fits Lamb. Average athletes with great ball skills who love getting physical and dirty. Dez was an excellent athlete with great ball skills who loved getting physical and dirty, he just had come-and-go focus and zero nuance to his game.

agree but also, Lamb will be running wide open because his routes are tight. Dez usually had to make jump ball plays because he didn’t get a lot of separation. would also add, Lamb is much more explosive in and out of his cuts or appears to be on tape. Dez was a different kind of WR, beastly, bully, freak but didn’t have much explosion after a few seasons due to injuries. Lamb reminds me of Jordan Lewis in his feistiness and my ball mentality with the shiftiness of a water bug.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Man, the team is pretty good in 20, I can’t imagine pairing Lamb with Cooper and on defense Diggs with McCoy and Poe.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Dez was 4.57 and Lamb is 4.51, Lamb has quicker feet and more elusive than Dez. Both go up for the ball, Lamb is probably better finding the ball in the air and Dez was just better being physical and fighting the cb for the ball.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's Dez with way better route running skills. Is that what I'm hearing.

He’s not the high point beast that Dez is or as physical after the catch as Dez is. Not many are.

He’s more elusive, fluid, can still go up and get a ball, and a good open field runner like Dez but in a different way.

To me he is Deandre Hopkins and I was saying that before it was a trendy comparison.. They are very identical players.