Lamb vs. Eagles

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Lambs suffering from what Irvin and dez dealt with most of their primes. They never had their number two dominate one on ones. If dez had a deep threat one the other side., he would’ve been even greater.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Really happy for CeeDee, despite this critics the guy has stayed focused and has put together a very good season. 91 catches for 1,207 and 8 TD with 2 games left?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Really happy for CeeDee, despite this critics the guy has stayed focused and has put together a very good season. 91 catches for 1,207 and 8 TD with 2 games left?

He definitely grew up big time this season. The coaches are also putting him in better positions to succeed than earlier in the season IMO...

quickccc

Reaction score
Slay had a horrible game. He looked completely lost.

- I only saw Slay with the one big bad, huge play vs Hilton. - where for whatever reason, Slay did not even bother coming out of his backpedal.

- I thought it would be Slay vs Lamb, but Kellen did a good job of moving Lamb around, and with bunch formations and picks, so several Eagles DB had to contend with CeeDee,.
so it wasn't automatic Slay vs Lamb.

- Glad Gallup got the toe-tapper TD, but he's still having major issues with separation and getting opened. It's not gonna be any different this year.
That's why we are gonna really need Hilton's contribution during this stretch - and especially into the playoffs.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Only had 2 catches in the 2nd half.
No doubt lamb is a great wr But Saturday was probably as much to do with coaching then it was him. The Eagles adjusted at halftime, and I’m sure they’ll make more adjustments between now and the divisional round.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
- I only saw Slay with the one big bad, huge play vs Hilton. - where for whatever reason, Slay did not even bother coming out of his backpedal.

- I thought it would be Slay vs Lamb, but Kellen did a good job of moving Lamb around, and with bunch formations and picks, so several Eagles DB had to contend with CeeDee,.
so it wasn't automatic Slay vs Lamb.

- Glad Gallup got the toe-tapper TD, but he's still having major issues with separation and getting opened. It's not gonna be any different this year.
That's why we are gonna really need Hilton's contribution during this stretch - and especially into the playoffs.
I wasn’t that impressed with slay.